Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Factory Tour

Steve

Thanks for that Steve, sorry I didn't get back to you mate, should be a good laugh this one and I'm looking forward to the pub already :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Important

Directions

Toyota Manufacturing (UK) Ltd

Burnaston

Derby

DE1 9TA

tel: 01332 282121

From the M1

* Leave the M1 at junction 24 (signposted nottingham South)

* Approach the roundabout using the left hand lane

* At the roundabout, take the second exit to join the A50/A6 (stoke on trent/Derby)

* Follow the A50 to the junction with the A38 (junction 4) and take the fourth exit off the roundabout, which is the entrance to Toyota (UK)

From the M1 Southbound

* Leave the M1 at Junction 24 signposted stoke on trent , A50 and join the A50 for Stoke (fourth Exit on roundabout) to join A50 (derby Stoke)

From M6

* leave the M6 at junction 15 to join the A50 through stoke.

* Continue to the junction with the A38. (see 'From M1 Northbound')

From M42 (N)

* Leave the M42 at junction 9 to join the A446 for Lichfield

* Join the A38 nothbound to Burton-upon-trent and continue to the junction with the A50, (see 'From M1 Northbound')

Traveling by car from

London (allow 2 hours)

Manchester (Allow 2 Hours)

Derby (Allow 3/4 Hour)

Birmingham (allow 1 hour)

Please ensure you are earlier than 9.00 as entrance will not be permitted after 9.30.. thus a wasted journey.

• 2 weeks later...

Not far away at all mate (10 - 15 mins tops), even a MaccyD's local to you so you're sorted for breakfast!!!

Lots of pubs round there - you're in the posh bit of Derby there!

Anyone else local fancy popping up to Derby that night?

im really looking forward to it, but ill have to miss wednesday night im afraid, got loads of crazy mates in that neck of the woods too! will be different when i move :whistling:

Actually... would it be possible for everyone after the tour to have a picture taken gathered inside the main entrance.. we did this last year and would be ace to do it again!!!

I am sure bazza wont forget... as long as there are no bins around

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk