Sign in to follow this  
AltezzaScott

Help Required

I have a car at Southampton awaiting ESVA, and due to the new laws, they can`t test it until its back to standard.

The thing has a FULL ( Including Headers ) aftermarket ( TRD ) system on it.

So i am looking for some kind souls! I need to borrow a full system except the CAT.

Or if anyone has used ones for sale?? It is a RS200 but the muffler is the same as an is200, only difference is the headers and downpipe...

Any offers?? Any helpers will be well looked after!!

I don`t stock standard exhausts you see, and didn`t really wanna splash out on a new one, just for ESVA purposes.

Thanks Guys!!! :crybaby:

i got a down pipe form my 300 you could borrow,, tis sitting in the garage,, i also got the rear zaust bit form my 300,,

Hmmmmmmm. my altezza is roaming the UK at the mo, wouldnt be ablke to help with the exhaust manifold though, its fitted with a TOMS tubular

Whens it being tested? and how long is it being used for?

Dont know if it is any good but how long would u need it for, my is200 is stanadrd, as u are only in warrington, could come down and you could take off borrow it for a short time

i got a down pipe form my 300 you could borrow,, tis sitting in the garage,, i also got the rear zaust bit form my 300,,

Is the downpipe the same?

Hmmmmmmm. my altezza is roaming the UK at the mo, wouldnt be ablke to help with the exhaust manifold though, its fitted with a TOMS tubular

You not got a standard manifold lurking anywhere Sire??

Has to be for the 4 Cylinder Tezz though <sigh>

If they could take them of my car and put them back on then (and a safe place to keep my car) you could have my ones for a few days.. I live not to far from Southampton, and don't use my car all the time.

If they could take them of my car and put them back on when when (and a safe place to keep my car) you could have my ones.. I live not to far from Southampton.

You are a Gem mate... Just need a set of headers now..

Not problem, as long as its not a jigsaw when I get back to it!! :lol:

Let me know :winky:

I do have a standard back box just collecting rust in the garage if it's of any use to you?

Stu

I do have a standard back box just collecting rust in the garage if it's of any use to you?

Stu

Thanks mate, Think i will take Whitie up on his offer for the majority of the zorst as he is in Southampton..

Thanks very much for the offer though

i've got a back box sitting in me cellar if whitie dont wanna take his apart, im only 15 mins from ya goodself

dunno :lol:

dunno :lol:

Don`t think it will be mate... Thanks for the offer though chief!

DOWNPIPE AND MANIFOLD... and offers??.... has to fit the 4 cylinder altezza