Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Altezza Rs200 Info Please

T.F.S.

yep, that would be ideal!

if you can get a bit of hose to go from your grill to the box then thats even better and we will have to make another hole for the air to exit the box

we could get the lines to the injector down to only 2 or three inches like that, it will make a noticeable diffrence when you first apply WOT

regards, brian

Quick update. Went to Brians today, found out one of the problems.. Bottle was emtpy :lol:

Fitted TPS unit, all credit to Brian for making it work :)

Drive home was really fun. I nearly lost on one occasion, the power is so strong i couldn't keep it in a straight line... in the wet of course :D

Next performance mod will be Supercharger kit from Blitz ;)

Hi Steve.

Jetting remained the same, for end predicted output of 75bhp. I'm more than happy with it!! Even though Brian is pretty confident the car could handle upto 125bhp if i so wished.

I'll clean it up tomorrow. Only thing i will be changing that we didn't today is the length from the pulsoids by around 5-7" which should improve the performance :)

Oh, and fit the NOS swtich just like in your install ;)

hi am

glad the system is working right for you mate!

before you go for the supercharger conversion try a 125bhp jet....i think it will change your mind as far as extra power goes!!

its a pity the pulsoids could not be moved but im sure you will address this later on and you will notice the system will be less laggy and more responsive when WOT is applyed ;)

have a chat with paul at www.twistedsanity.com for refills

regards, brian

125bhp jets... that sounds terrifying! but the bottles going to last for about 1min if that lol.

275-280bhp of std everyday useable power would be more practical with a supercharger, but then with nos added too, hehehe :D

125bhp jets... that sounds terrifying! but the bottles going to last for about 1min if that lol.

275-280bhp of std everyday useable power would be more practical with a supercharger, but then with nos added too, hehehe :D

whats the limit on the tezza internals and such..

How fast Steve? :lol:

Good question. Need to check the fuel pump limitations and internals.. might need to ask those wacky japs. Top Secret built a crazy 'tezza so what ever is needed or involved it will be sorted to accommodate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links