Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Coilovers?

TheDon

Duncan has these as did Andy Hart I think - but I thought I'd read somewhere once that Andy & Duncan have dropped more than 50mm on the TTE's ??

I've got the TTE's on mine along with the TTE anti roll bars.

The rides a little harsh, but thats to be expected if your wanting the car to handle well.

Mines dropped four and a half inches on the rear, and still has an inch of thread on the damper to wind down, if needed. I don't know where they got 50mm from !

Duncan has these as did Andy Hart I think - but I thought I'd read somewhere once that Andy & Duncan have dropped more than 50mm on the TTE's ??

I've got the TTE's on mine along with the TTE anti roll bars.

The rides a little harsh, but thats to be expected if your wanting the car to handle well.

Mines dropped four and a half inches on the rear, and still has an inch of thread on the damper to wind down, if needed. I don't know where they got 50mm from !

Four and half inches :yahoo:

My Sills sit about 1.5" off the ground with stock 17s. I have over 3" of thread left on the front and rear, currently the ride is silky smooth. Heck knows what kind of drop mine is!

I guess the ride will change tenfold when bigger wheels go on :tomato:

£800 + vat = £940

for non adjustable coilovers? sounds a lot if ya compare what ya get from the teins etc. Im sure i heard that ya could get em for around the £6-700 mark all in?

Maybe from TTE directly if you're paying in Euros? Don't know.

Don't forget, that the advantage with TTE's is that you have the rubber mount which = no noise etc which you'll get with the TEIN's.

I was very tempted with the TEIN gear but didn't go for it in the end. The damper adjustment from in the car was something i was seriously interested in, if you want to go down that route there's some fella on eBay selling the edfc controller for something like £160!

Mr Singh, that sounds like a serious drop mate!!!!

aido,

since i took the pics from the time i fitted the coilovers, i have lowered in on 2 seperate occasions.. more and more!!

I had to remove the little plastic flaps under the front bumper as they 'sat' on the floor!!

I will have to get some new pics in the gallery ;)

IIRC my Apexi's don't have rubber mount and i have no noise, however fargo does :whistling: i wouldn't have thought the difference from is300 to altezza would effect it on the rear end..

The guys who bought Apexi's from me have IS200 and IS300s. I have no noise, but i have an Altezza. Now there is virtually no difference in the suspension other than the weight of the car.

I need experience thos noise for myself, the only noise i hear is when my sump scrapes over speed bumps :s

The guys who bought Apexi's from me have IS200 and IS300s. I have no noise, but i have an Altezza. Now there is virtually no difference in the suspension other than the weight of the car.

I need experience thos noise for myself, the only noise i hear is when my sump scrapes over speed bumps :s

do you have to use pillowball mounts with the apexi's?

How much are ya seeling them/have sold them for mr singh

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links