Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Newbie To Altezza Scene

Plex

Hi Peeps

I'm new to the Altezza scene and must say the car does look good. (Will look even better outside my door Scott...lol only joking pal)

I have been reading the forums to see the probs I might encounter with the Tezza I'm about to own and overall it seem that every Tezza addict luv their car.

Looking forward to getting that tezza from ASP

BTW I'm only new to Altezzas owned a MK1 GS300 Sport and a MK2 GS300SE didnt like the MK2, didnt like the "baby lex"(IS200 owners no offence) Like the IS300 but hate their price nearly gave up on Lexus until Scott invite me to look at the RS200 :whistling: So now I'm hooked and I havent driven it yet but will as soon as Scott fit all the new bits and get me on the road....

No pressure Scott... He's a cool guy really and thanks to him I'll be all lexed up again!!!!

Gr8 forum and some awesome rides some of you guys have :driving:

Thanks Scott

Looks like i will have to go Gold member pretty quick because of the new restrictions..

AAAw but it will be worth it and thanks again for making me see that car and joing this forum.. looking forward to the discounts (I'll need the spare cash for the divorce when the wife see my plans for the car LOL)

Clive

Thanks Scott

Looks like i will have to go Gold member pretty quick because of the new restrictions..

AAAw but it will be worth it and thanks again for making me see that car and joing this forum.. looking forward to the discounts (I'll need the spare cash for the divorce when the wife see my plans for the car LOL)

Clive

Your welcome mate... NOW GO GOLD!!!! :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links