Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Emanage

marcus

Good position marcus!

I also had the S-AFC there in the beginning but I hated it, to look there while adjusting so I put it in the middle (below, next to the shift stick), bc is under the front window.

You don't have to change something on the emanage ECU so it's good there.

PICTURE

This is why i got the Profec E-01 as it has LCD to do all the MAPing on,

OK i said i would let you know what the Emanage can do, Here is just some of the things it can do,

The 1st bit on the E-01, you have A,B,C,D

(A.) is Boost, Click on that and you have.

(1) Setup Boost

(2) Over take Boost

(3) RPM Offset

(B.) is Setup, Click on that and you have.

(1) Car Select

(2) Waring

(3) Peak Hold

(4) Anlog Input

(5) Pulse Input

(6) Anlog Output

(7) Throttle

(8) Warning Meter

(9) Signal Check

(10) LCD

(11) Program

(12) Initialize

(C.) is Display, Click on that and you have.

(1) Digital

(2) Bar Graph

(3) Graph

(4) Meter

(D.) is your Emanage, Click on this one and this is where the FUN starts :winky:

(1) Ignition ADJ,Map

(2) Sub Injector Map

(3) Boost Limiter Cut

(4) Anti Engine Stall

(5) Add Injector Map

(6) Air Flow ADJ Map

(7) VTC

I think the Greddy Emanage is the Dogs :tsktsk: :winky: i have only had this on for one day now! and the car fills better than it ever did, and as i do like to drive it hard most of the time :ph34r::whistling: Just seems alot better to drive

Wow sounds good..... including boost control and this for the low price

.... cool!

Sub injector controll sounds interesting.

If your car also leans out with a turbo, and believe me it will :D , you can add a subinjector into the intake piping befor the throttle body and control it with the E-Manage. Great!! :winky:

Oh I got it.... I solved the boostcontroller problem. I know how to adjust it gear specific. You can also set it rpm specific or via target boost (over whole rpm band).

Very interesting but complicated.

At all we set it higher and it worked.

In 1st and 2nd gear we set 20% and 10% overboost, because the it revs very quick that the boost can't build up..... so we gave some overboost. :whistling:

It worked. Although it leans out at 0.5bar..... :crybaby:

Wow sounds good..... including boost control and this for the low price

.... cool!

Sub injector controll sounds interesting.

If your car also leans out with a turbo, and believe me it will  :D , you can add a subinjector into the intake piping befor the throttle body and control it with the E-Manage. Great!!  :winky:

Oh I got it.... I solved the boostcontroller problem. I know how to adjust it gear specific. You can also set it rpm specific or via target boost (over whole rpm band).

Very interesting but complicated.

At all we set it higher and it worked.

In 1st and 2nd gear we set 20% and 10% overboost, because the it revs very quick that the boost can't build up..... so we gave some overboost.  :whistling:

It worked. Although it leans out at 0.5bar.....  :crybaby:

This is why i went for the Profec E_01 as it has the Boost control on it, see greddy do 2 E-01,s one is Profec E-01 and there is just the E-01.

The Emanage is very complicated to map, but the best thing about it is you can have a go at maping it as and when you like, and if you :tsktsk: it up you initialize it. and then start over :winky:

if you  :tsktsk: it up you initialize it. and then start over :winky:

you missed out the other thing that will need doing - rebuild or replace the blown engine :whistling:

why you say that for :duh: Like i said befor it will have to be setup on Rolling road, and when it is all setup there will be no need for me to tuch it. :winky:

To Map the Emanage i would not know where to start. :ph34r:

any way the Emanage tells you if some thing is not right with the setup & if and when some thing is not right it cuts of Emanage and then you are back on the std ECU . :whistling:

i may look :duh: but im not :lol:

Nothing will happen.... the fuel system doesn't support that much fuel, that it would

produce so much power to crush anything. ;)

The only thing which can happen if you have a heavy foot and drive too lean your internals could melt or such.... you should have to take care if you notice that.

And tell us how to adjust A/F ratio with the e-manage..... B)

why you say that for  :duh: Like i said befor it will have to be setup on Rolling road, and when it is all setup there will be no need for me to tuch it. :winky:

any way the Emanage tells you if some thing is not right with the setup & if and when some thing is not right it cuts of Emanage and then you are back on the std ECU . :whistling:

i may look :duh: but im not  :lol:

I'm not getting at you Marcus. For somebody reading this thread they may get the impression that you can just install and set up one of these systems on your own - however doing so could cause serious damage to your engine. Run your engine too lean and it will just melt.

why you say that for   :duh: Like i said befor it will have to be setup on Rolling road, and when it is all setup there will be no need for me to tuch it. :winky:

i may look :duh: but im not  :lol:

I'm not getting at you Marcus. For somebody reading this thread they may get the impression that you can just install and set up one of these systems on your own - however doing so could cause serious damage to your engine. Run your engine too lean and it will just melt.

:winky: Did not think on the mate :duh: :nuke: Like Colin said DONT GO THINKING!! you can just go get one and fit it and thats it! it will have to go on Rolling Road! to be setup :nuke:

marcus,

do you have a step by step installation guide for the installation of the emanage?

it will really help me a lot because i will install one soon...

is it hard to install?

you should get one with the Emanage :winky: But if you need any more help go to this site www.mohdparts.com/emanage/ all you need to know will be there ok mate

• 1 month later...

OK here are some more Pic,s of my setup, just fitted the Turbo time but still need to connect it. all so some pic,s of the E-01 and where i put it :)

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&cmd=si&img=333

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&cmd=si&img=332

I all so got my Intercooler last week, all the way from the US and at a very good price as well :whistling:http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&cmd=si&img=329

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...&cmd=si&img=331

Cool, looking good mate! B)

With this intercooler you won't have any fitting problems.

Small and tight to save on space and turbo lag, perfect! :whistling:

I was also interested in that E-01 E-Manage, but I saw that with all harnesses and additional parts it's a bit expensive, so I'll stay with the S-AFC.

I got the fuel cut defender 2 weeks ago, fitted it and we got it to run.

Now my car runs pretty good.

And the stock ECU also adjusts the fuel pretty well in addition with the S-AFC.

I'm happy with it, only waiting for the fuel pump right now. :shifty:

Wish you good luck to your conversion man. :winky:

Cool, looking good mate!  B)

Small and tight to save on space and turbo lag, perfect!  :whistling:

I was also interested in that E-01 E-Manage, but I saw that with all harnesses and additional parts it's a bit expensive, so I'll stay with the S-AFC.

I'm happy with it, only waiting for the fuel pump right now.  :shifty:

Wish you good luck to your conversion man.  :winky:

Hi RR, so its all running ok now mate nice one :winky:

the intercooler is just the right size i think, its about 2-3" bigger than the s/c one and its good for upto 500hp so no need to get new one when the time comes :winky: with the E-01 RR you get all the bits you need in the Kit :whistling:

all the bits i need to start fitting are on there way from the US, not long now :hehe: can not wait, like a big kid with new Toy :lol:

the intercooler is just the right size i think, its about 2-3" bigger than the s/c one and its good for upto 500hp so no need to get new one when the time comes :winky: with the E-01 RR you get all the bits you need in the Kit :whistling:

all the bits i need to start fitting are on there way from the US, not long now :hehe: can not wait, like a big kid with new Toy :lol:

WOW, congrats mate! :whistling::blush:

Is there a possibility to make vids and send them to me?? :unsure:

I'm excited, to see your's running. :D

But cool, we go different ways to adjust our car.

Awsome! :)

WOW, congrats mate! :whistling::blush:

Is there a possibility to make vids and send them to me?? :unsure:

I'm excited, to see your's running. :D

But cool, we go different ways to adjust our car.

Awsome! :)

as soon as it is up and running RR i will make a vid and e-mail you it :winky:

:driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links