Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dad is a happy man

Mitch

just took my dad to my lexus dealers to have a look at my car but it was locked in the garage because parts and services are not in til tuesday (lucky chris). i also took them some more money for the car.

while i was there dad was looking at the LS430. he sat in it but he thought it was ok nothing special. the guy there (kevin= top man) gave him the keys without my dad asking (top class customer service). so off we went he was insatntly impressed with the throttle response and engine noise, well lack of it. he also liked the feel of it handling wise. he was also amazed at the sat nav with its pin-point accuracy (his words).

as kevin was sitting in front me and my little bro was in the back, wow!! the center arm rest and control console was down. massaging seats that work harder and faster the more u press the button. air con cooled seats, heated seats, can control the stereo from the back. back seats move forwards and backwards. button control of rear blind. it was ace. drinks cooler box behind the armrest and cupholders in the armrest.

well we went back and we all got out impressed, even my dad who really loved the car. funny thing is he told kevin before he got in the car he is a mercedes man! he still is but is really considering the LS because of standard spec, engine response and general driving pleasure. he said if he doesnt fiind a bentley then it will be between a S class, CL600 and the LS430. But due to the brilliant customer services and how they talk to you like your a normal person and lack of 'were doing you a favour by letting you test drive this car' attitude he might be swayed over to the Lexus side of things.

Originally posted by Chris Shipley

Oh sorry Mitch I forgot to tell you all your Lady fans won't be turning up,me and some of the other guys are taking them on a Lexus Meet

haha its ok mate i got plenty...........but i dont like sharing.................. :P:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Steve

don't forget to pass my house on the way Chris so I can christen it :lol::lol::lol:

Omly kidding Mitch... Can't wait to see the pics of the girls sitting in the car!

Is that clothed or unclothed Steve ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The girls that is :o:o

The big LS really is something else. I also test drove it at the Open Road Event. We took turns about driving it and riding it in the back (massage et al), not the best looking car in it's class but certainly the nicest place to be.

I just wish some of the technology & gadgets would filter down to the IS. It's only when you've been in the GS and LS that you realise that the IS isn't really a luxury car in the true sense of the word. Simple things like his 'n hers heating controls, memory seats, electric steering column, automatic closing doors, etc. And the leather and plastics are far superior too. Did Lexus rush the IS out???

could do grIm, if my contacts come through this week i should have the new nokia 7650 camera phone so i could take the picture with that and load onto here with the data cable. if not i'll get someone to do it for me.

steve i'll try and get a digital camera to photo some of my girlfriends with the car, although there may be a problem putting them together without them catching me.

try and get hold of 2 or 3 of my ex's they wont mind bein together.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links