Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aero Body Kit Package

Kazi

Now that i've just upgraded to Gold Memember, what am I looking at to get the Lexus body kit? Just to buy price and a price including fitting? Also, any pictures would be very helpful as the brochure I looked through was rubbish.

Thanks in avance,

Kaz. :shifty:

To be honest mate you need to speak to your dealer and then get them to quote the price including your gold discount..

Might be worth speaking to Chris.s if you're thinking of getting the official aero kit, not sure what it consists of nowadays but guessing TRD front, TRD sides, and TTE rear?

I'd guess you're looking at close to a grand for the lot including fitting / painting? Really not sure what it costs, I'd guestimate maybe 500 - 600 for the parts? Really no idea to be fair, the dealer will be able to give you more of an idea?

Altezza Scott has a lot of pics up on his web page, www.altezzasportsandprestige.com I think, not sure if the official kit is up there though?

I have the TRD reat and TRD sides and Blitz front on mine, a few people have bought from www.upauto.co.uk - some have had no problems and others have kits that don't quite fit... Probably a good idea going genuine as less dicking about for the install...

Need to way whats going to work out more cost effective. I know a spray booth who give me big discount re-sprays becasue I look after their Orange account and have done wicked jobs on an old BMW project car I had.

Calling Chris S if you're out there..... need some advice plaese.

Cheers

To be honest mate you need to speak to your dealer and then get them to quote the price including your gold discount..

Might be worth speaking to Chris.s if you're thinking of getting the official aero kit, not sure what it consists of nowadays but guessing TRD front, TRD sides, and TTE rear?

I'd guess you're looking at close to a grand for the lot including fitting / painting? Really not sure what it costs, I'd guestimate maybe 500 - 600 for the parts? Really no idea to be fair, the dealer will be able to give you more of an idea?

Altezza Scott has a lot of pics up on his web page, www.altezzasportsandprestige.com I think, not sure if the official kit is up there though?

I have the TRD reat and TRD sides and Blitz front on mine, a few people have bought from www.upauto.co.uk - some have had no problems and others have kits that don't quite fit... Probably a good idea going genuine as less dicking about for the install...

To be fair though, yours does look wicked!!

a few people have bought from www.upauto.co.uk - some have had no problems and others have kits that don't quite fit... Probably a good idea going genuine as less dicking about for the install...

As Aido says (and I have now learnt!) always stick to genuine - unless you can gurantee the fit.

I bought a full kit from UpAuto and the fit was terrible. The front lip partially covered my fog lamps and most of the bodyshops I went to just told me to not bother with it. In the end I retuned the whole bodykit. The company were very good about it however - I had to pay delivery back to their place, but they didn't charge a restocking fee or any other extra charge.

Good Luck.

I have seen some nice kits on the US eBay that are plastic and they look VERY tempting - but depends if yours willing to chance the quality.

i think the areo kit consists of the tte front bumper inc. grill and the tte rear skirt doesnt it? i'd pm chris shipley and get a price, free delivery too so then u can get them painted and fitted yourself. good luck with it all mate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links