Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I Want I Want I Want

woodsy

hi all im after a sprts grill doesnt matter if it nots smae colour as my car as my sprayer will sort it out!!

any one whos got one message me or leave a reply to the psot thanks

also i am sellling a remote controleld monstor truck by team associated if any one is interested is brand new and only started once....theam associated sent it to me to do a review on it and i dont want it no more if u want any more info on this jsut ask!!

hi all im after a sprts grill doesnt matter if it nots smae colour as my car as my sprayer will sort it out!!

any one whos got one message me or leave a reply to the psot thanks

also i am sellling a remote controleld monstor truck by team associated if any one is interested is brand new and only started once....theam associated sent it to me to do a review on it and i dont want it no more if u want any more info on this jsut ask!!

if you look in the buy & sell, on here i think some one has one for sale :whistling: and its the same color as your car :winky: £100 i think he wants for it thats if he still has it for sale

i want one i have seen one on eBay but the prices go up way to high to justify me paying that ammount for a second hand one.

the second hand ones hit almost 160 sometimes and i can get a new one from lex sprayed for 190 so not wanna pay lots for a differnet coloured one..

and may not make my car go faster or handle better but will def make it look better

i want one i have seen one on ebay but the prices go up way to high to justify me paying that ammount for a second hand one.

the second hand ones hit almost 160 sometimes and i can get a new one from lex sprayed for 190 so not wanna pay lots for a differnet coloured one..

and may not make my car go faster or handle better but will def make it look better

here you go http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...showtopic=19121

i always manage to miss the good ones that sports grill that was my colour would have been ideal!!

where is the buy and sell section on here then didnt know that it had one??

we got everything :P

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...hp?showforum=29

no way i got a quote from lexus/toyota canterbury and it was 196 inc vat and it was coloured to my car!!1 so where they get off charging u that much phone up lex canterbury and i can always pick it up and post it to u!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links