Midlands Mini Meet

aido

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool sounds like this could be good!!!

Where's Castle Marina then?

Hooters - went there Ifraz and it was crap, only one nice bird when we were there, only had a little car park too :(

Feb it is then, can you all make the Wednesday then?

Cool sounds like this could be good!!!

Where's Castle Marina then?

Hooters - went there Ifraz and it was crap, only one nice bird when we were there, only had a little car park too :(

Feb it is then, can you all make the Wednesday then?

What time and date? An address would also be useful so I can punch it into my sat nav. :P

Hmmmm, think this is it:

Castle Marina, Castle Meadow Retail Park, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE NOTTINGHAM, NG1 1GX

Got the address from Dixons - is there a big Dixons there as if I can get to that bit I can find where we're meeting!!

Hmmmm, think this is it:

Castle Marina, Castle Meadow Retail Park, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE NOTTINGHAM, NG1 1GX

Got the address from Dixons - is there a big Dixons there as if I can get to that bit I can find where we're meeting!!

Not sure about a Dixons, but there is a big PC World and Sainsburys. The address of the Sainsburys is:

Castle Bridge Road

Castle Marina

Nottingham

NG7 1GX

If you used this post code in your sat nav you wouldn't be far wrong. I'm sure that if you headed towards here, we could talk you in on the phone.

2nd Feb is good for me.

Edited by NickF

Nice one, cheers Nick, is this the place where the Toys R Us is as well?

Seem to remember going somewhere in Notts on the far side with a toys r us and a maccy d's years ago....

Seem to remember going somewhere in Notts on the far side with a toys r us and a maccy d's years ago....

Toys R Us is on a different industrial estate. Not far away though. Maccy D's is in the same place though.

:lol:

Would definitely say food, not sure about the drink though mate as not sure what's down there to be honest!!

Anyone else drinking?

And yeah, maybe I'll clean her this time, looks better clean :lol:

Toys R Us is on a different industrial estate. Not far away though. Maccy D's is in the same place though.

ah castle b, where theres a big sainsburys? sure i had to visit there a few times when i was working at sainsburys.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk