Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ultimate Meet

Bazza

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look like i will make it after all - 2 options: get time off then it will be :D :D OR

dont get time off then go to work that night :duh:

i will be arriving a bit later than u lot tho.

show is open between 10:00 and 20:00, it is sort of at the airport anyway. will sms "the bell" :winky: when i get there.

look like i will make it after all -    2 options: get time off then it will be  :D  :D  OR

dont get time off then go to work that night  :duh: 

i will be arriving a bit later than u lot tho.

show is open between  10:00 and 20:00,  it is sort of at the airport anyway. will sms "the bell"  :winky:  when i get there.

Brilliant news Rob - see you there! ;)

an alternative available is to fly out on thursday night, and stay over in geneva

i think it works out cheaper than flying out on the friday morning now  ;)

Correct-a-mundo....

That's what Nick and I are doing...... :D

an alternative available is to fly out on thursday night, and stay over in geneva

i think it works out cheaper than flying out on the friday morning now  ;)

Correct-a-mundo....

That's what Nick and I are doing...... :D

well in that case i can met u on thurs sometime and we can have a few beers that evening! :D

rob

do you know somewhere nice we can go for lunch

out of the complex possibly

no idea mate - i have only ever been down there at night! ( whilst picking bits of birds out of engines :sick: ) but i can find out 4 u- leave it with me

mat - have a look on the swiss web site www.swiss.com and look for a flight/s that work and i might be able to get u a return ticket for about Chf 100 + some beers :winky: :whistling:

its standby but u should be ok!

rob

no idea mate - i have only ever been down there at night! ( whilst picking bits of birds out of engines :sick: ) but i can find out 4 u- leave it with me

barrie,

i was in geneva again last night and asked some of the guys, they suggest going into the town itself ( 15 mins on a bus) rather than staying at the airport as its a bit limited for choice.

rob

barrie,

i was in geneva again last night and asked some of the guys, they suggest going into the town itself ( 15 mins on a bus) rather than staying at the airport as its a bit limited for choice.

thats what i was hoping to hear

cant go all the way there and not hit the town :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk