Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally, first time with my new IS200 !!

Kardon

Yes, today I've retired my new IS200, granite sky, 17" alloys and so on.

Nice, very new engine, only 3km, I've drove it for 20km under the rain.

My first impression is that the engine is really "tight", I hope this is because it's really new, the test car I've drove a month ago was better.

I expect that after some hundreds of km it will become more "loosen".

Very nice brake, I was worried about the brake of a new car, but I was wrong.

Lots of "hole" in the internals, you can put your beer wherever you want ... :-)

Nice the leather seats, I was worried about it but seems nice to see and to "use". I hope that they will be nice to clean too.

Very bad back visual, through the central mirror you cannot see the car that are surpassing you quickly, side mirrors are ok, nice the function to close it.

This is an uncommon car in italy, i've asked to remove the "lexus" and "is200" labels from the back, now it's interesting to see people that look at the car asking "what the hell ...." :-)

bye

Same here. New Member first post.

Picked up my IS200SE Granite Sky yesterday, Friday, with 3miles on the clock.

Love it !!! Just had to go out and drive to Asda at 11pm last night as we had run out of something drastic ( pickled onions or something as life threatening as that).

Off to the coast today to put a few miles on it.

Rob :D

Ok, yesterday I've done my first 1000 km (the first week ...)

I've loaded of fuel my IS200 twice (140 lt for about 1000km ... ok ...) and used it between 2000 and 4000 rpm all the time, mainly in urban situation (with lot of stop/go).

Nothing to declare, the car is really GREAT, two hole: the leather outside the gearbox stick is sometimes "noisy", and so are the Dunlop tires. I was expecting more silence inside.

I can't wait another 1000 km to push up and try the engine above 4000 rpm ... but I'm following the manual :-)

The paint is very soft, a brush can leave a sign in your side very quickly, the alloy are becaming black with all that brakes dust, ok ok ... I'll wash it.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links