Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

FIRST TEAM LEXUS MEET

Monster-Mat

First Team Lexus Meet

ok lets try and get some suggestions up and running for a club meet,sometime around March time,after travelling from Germany i wont be that bothered on location but we must try and keep it so that the majority can get there

if we can,because people will be travelling some distance see if we can hold it at/with someone else please give me some idea of what you want

thanks

mat :cool:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no probs with mainland.. somwhere near the coast if possible...

Netherlands sounds good?

What about every quarter, one main land and one UK.. alternative?

Also I was going to suggest a track day.. i wonder if it would be worth waiting for the track day when Iopen up my import motors site? The join both together? Would be a hell of a lot cheaper and alot more people!

Do a whole day track day.

Also would be interesting to do a meeting at a cart track.. so we could all meet up and test our skills on a Cart.. would be a great idea?

OK,lets try and get the ball rolling on this one,firstlky if everyone posts there ideas on a location/an organised meet(where we can attend)

and any other ideas,the new year is coming soon(like we need reminding.....mat)

so i would like to try and get some plans in action,we have to try and fill the meet with things as we have to remember that some ppl will be driving v-long distances,

maybe somewhere where there is accomodation/hotels etc..................:P

For the mainland Holland is easiest for me as I can get the ferry at Hull to Rotterdam.

As for UK some central race track will do. Even talk to some of the other Jap clubs to see what they go to.

ok so were gonna go for the midlands,

ok we need a location ,does anyone kow any other clubs that are meeting ,im thinking maybe end march time,this is when i will put in for time off

we have AVON PARK,DONNINGTON,that i know off,are we just making a day of it ,or a night aswell,do a cruise somewhere,if i get numbers on this ppl i can start organising things,like go carting,hotels, a cruise route,.........i need some feed back

can either you steve find if there is anything going on around that time?

i want to get this first meet rolling.....please;)

ok ive had feed back from some members of JAPUKMEETS FORUM and the GTO UK owners club ,they are intrested in meeting up with us in march/april time ,so can i have names and suggestions from everyone here

Meet...... errrr...... I have just ordered my Lexus (and looking forward to it arriving sooooo much) but it won't be my only car.... I also have a tuned Honda (yep, it has cute lights!! lol) and run the Honda-R club - if you want, I could include it in our calendar for next year? Donington is a really good circuit - but not cheap if you want to run with a safe amount of cars on track - Anglesea is very good, but not central. As for Karting - we have held events in Warrington and Milton Keynes - if you find a good karting track in the Midlands, I would be very interested......

Hope you boys won't be too upset if a girly comes and kicks butt! :smilegrin:

Great club you have UV... Do you have any pics of your honda?

Yeah I think a meeting of all types would be fun... I am hoping to launch a new Import motors site around the end of December and hope to include a load of import motors owners. Should be a crack :D

We need a lady in our forum to keep us under control! :smilegrin:

get them to come along aswell the more the merryer(mmmmm,bad spelling)

the track idea is not for driving(i think) just a location,ut if the honda ppl and gto turn up,we may not need a track just a decent venue

milton keynes for g carting is cool,i stay in MK some times,but its a hell hole for driving around,i hope we will get more of a response soon,from everyone else so lets see what the score will be....................so give me some heads up:tumble:

i will create a sign up form during the week... also if we could have a count on how many owners from other clubs are coming that would be good.

We would need an approx amount of people to see if we can get discount on bulk orders.

I dont mind doing an Airfield.. as there are no barriers...?

I shall do all the photography as that is a hobby of mine... :)

oooooooooooo,david bailey is amongst us

not sure if i would take mine on the track with the price of my wheels,but i dont mind openig a can of WHOOPASS, on a 1/4 mile

then again.........................DRIFTING........yeah man

:smilegrin::smilegrin:

i'll speak with GTO again see what numbers they would be looking at,

would it be a day thing or day and night cruise/go carting,on the *****/hangovers/train home sort of thing;)

day and night.. but we can take a monkey with us to drive us home whilst we are hanging out of our passenger side window being sick! LOL

Ask other groups what goes.. they know best!

I will probably drive home anyway...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links