Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Karting Challenge

UltraViolet

Okay folks - who are definates for this???

Saturday 30th November.

Honda-R vs Team Lexus

If we are over-subscribed, priority will be given to full club members. That is paid up members of Honda-R or Gold members of Team Lexus.

To be honest - we are only allowing paid up members of Honda-R even put their names down, those that haven't joined are 'forum users' and don't get to benefit from negotiated discounts.

This event would usually cost £65 per driver. We have a special deal for members of £58.50

So - if you are up for it - add your name to the list and I'll get more details as to where to send your cheque etc.

Originally posted by Jimmy Ten Toes
Originally posted by Claire G
Originally posted by dark_is200

definately up for some carting, only been once team lexus v honda-r sounds like a great idea.

my ex-girlfriend broke her arm carting - women drivers image

Sounds like someone is cruisin' for a bruisin' :lol:

Probably his ex if she ever gets in a cart again:lol:

Last time I went carting I managed to flip a cart upside down, it was a works do and I was the only woman driver out of about 30....imagine the mickey taking I had to endure. To cap it all, I was black flagged and disqualified for the rest of the evening. And it wasn't my fault. :mad::o

definately up for some carting, only been once team lexus v honda-r sounds like a great idea.

Last time I went carting I managed to flip a cart upside down, it was a works do and I was the only woman driver out of about 30....imagine the mickey taking I had to endure. To cap it all, I was black flagged and disqualified for the rest of the evening. And it wasn't my fault. :mad::o

:lol::lol:

no injuries i hope

• 2 weeks later...

Two Team Lexus chaps that I have down for the Karting - please confirm you are still coming..... I have paid the money already so I could really do with your cheques. If you are not coming now, please let me know as I will have to re-sell these places to avoid being out of pocket.

Sam

:lol::lol:

no injuries i hope

My pride took a severe battering :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Well - the karting yesterday..........fan-flipping-rainy-slidy-big-smiley-tastic!

Very very wet - but lots of fun.

Glad a few Lexus chaps could come and join the fun - sos for giving you such a whooping! :P

Really really disappointed that I couldn't take my place out there - but glad everyone seemed to really enjoy it.

Where is the next Karting event then? Somewhere midlands way to make it doable for all of us?????

Yeah great night.

What we lacked in numbers we made up for in volume. I didn't realise you had to be so small to get in those Honda's! Yes we got stuffed but with zero visibility it just proved that Lexus drivers are more careful - got nothing to do with a kart wheezing up hill with 18 stone on board - afterall my LS doesn't complain.

PS - who owns the Honda I found in my boot the next morning! :baaa:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk