Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Driving When Stoned

lexus boy

i do think cannabis gets a very negative approach from people who have not experienced it or know much about it at.

im afraid thats the problem with all drugs.....The Dutch have a very Proactive/understanding way of dealing with them.....and users

i wasnt on about legalities of dope..it is still illegal

saying i know very little about it is a little niave, due to i'd say about 70/80 % of my friends smoke it regularily.

I also have one friend who is in full time mental care due to smoking it too much.

anyway LEXUS BOY  the question i want to ask is how do you know the outcome and details of the autopsy report.

and when was this collision.

just curious coz some footie mates were killed yesterday in york

high levels of cannabis in his system does not necesarrily mean he was stoned whilst driving, he could have been stoned the week before. i'm not sticking up for driving whilst stoned, its not a great idea, i do think its safer than drink driving however but both are a big NO NO as we've already agreed on.

anyway LEXUS BOY  the question i want to ask is how do you know the outcome and details of the autopsy report.

and when was this collision.

just curious coz some footie mates were killed yesterday in york

was your mates the ones on saturday morning on ring road

head on with lorry, nasty crash, feelings go out to you

i wasnt on about legalities of dope..it is still illegal

saying i know very little about it is a little niave, due to i'd say about 70/80 % of my friends smoke it regularily.

I also have one friend who is in full time mental care due to smoking it too much.

:offtopic: What's the plane in you avatar Thom?

Looks like a Zero with US markings, or a Texan?

yeah that must have been the one on saturday morning coz they didnt turn up for football match on the afternoon ( feel a bit of a :tsktsk: now for what we called them for not coming )

i wasnt trying to pry into your employment or anything like that i was just genuinely curious as to how you new about the post mortem results.

Im new to the forum so apologies in advance if my rant below offends anyone BUT

What about speed... not the drug but a heavy right foot... Weve all done it and it is probably just as dangerous as drugs.

I know if I were walking along the road Id rather meet a stoner driving slow than a lunatic driving too fast.

My wife was a witness for the prosecutrion in a car accident case about a year ago. Two cars racing on a dual carriageway crossed the central reservation and ploughed into an oncoming car killing a 5 year old child and seriously injuring several more people..... Simply because one of the cars they were going to pass didnt see them coming and moved out to overtake.

These guys were in their late 30's and should have had more sense. No alcohol was involved...... If they had smoked a joint before they went out they might not have bothered having a race.....

Im not advocating taking drugs while driving but at one time or another most of us are guilty of driving too fast.

The slower reaction time from a stoned/drunk driver or the increased stopping distance of a fast one equals the same thing ....

I think they should be banned for life same with drink driving .no excuse for it what so ever .

is that the same for speeding offences too...i think we HAVE all been guilty of a motoring offence so we are all hypocrites yes...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links