Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I think my sat nav's trying to tell me something...

I had a route programmed into my (VCD) satnav system, and about 1 mile from my destination the satnav let out a "BEEP BEEP.... BEEP BEEP". It then shut up for a bit. When I did the same route again later that night it did exactly the same in exactly the same place.

I've never noticed it before - What's the secret message?

Div.

I'm glad someone else gets this.

It happens on mine whenever I am about 1/2 mile from my office in Witney. doesn't matter if I'm using the sat nav or not so long as I've got the display on. I've no idea what it is but at the same place on two roads approaching the office there I get these little bleeps and then nothing.

I've just got used to it but it would be nice to know what it is.:?:

have you a "Marked Point" nearby?

have you marked it with a sound effect?

When you set up a marked point, you can use a little icon, or a sound effect.

Once get within a certain distance - the sound effect plays.

I have my nephew and niece's houses houses marked like this (aged 10 and 5), so my car goes 'bing bong' when we are getting close.

I thought it was just me. Mine bleeps at me when I'm about 1 mile from my office in Witney on two of the approach roads. It does not do it anywhere else but as regular as clockwork at the same two points on the road I get this series of bleeps and nothing else.

Someone please put us out of our misery what do they mean.

:?::?::?:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links