Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Moon Landing...

lexus boy

Hey your right!! its been a long time since I watched button moon

buttonmoon8.jpg

Your right, it was brave ITV who tried to put one small step for spoon, one giant leap for spoonkind with the spoon landings , unbenknown to them a small party of agent provocateurs infiltrate the moon in order to thwart the ITV propaganda war.

Taking heart from the viet cong they dig foxholes all over the moon , hiding from any retaliation by mr Spoon. You can clearly see this activity in these leaked pictures I;ve found.

Clearly coming out of a foxhole

pic9.jpg

the general giving his battle plan to the troops

pic7.jpg

the rally for attack

pic4.jpg

if you zoom in on this picuture your can clearly see the homemade missile launcher with plunger trigger.

pic2.jpg

Thus thwarted ITV had to fall back to plan 'B'.

Proof that ITV had to fake the spoon landings. This is the photo the goverment didn't want you to see. :tsktsk:

buttonmoon2.jpg

You know, Mr Spoon used to go there every weekday, and all he had was a bleach bottle, So I think it is possible

Mr Spoon had a tin of baked beans and a funnel

I beleive that you'll find the BBC attempted to land Mr spoon on the moon in the cold wa r with ITV, , but he was rebuffed by an angry set of clangers, they had to therefore employ sfx to fake the 'spoon landings'. Sad but true.

:blink:

It was ITV that backed Mr. Spoon's quest

;)

Are you all referring to that famous programme "buttonmoon" :blink: ???

I used to watch it all the time, lol.

btn_moon.jpg

*** ooops just noticed the other images *** SORRY

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links