Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Off Topic!

jasons

Sorry guys, just a little question for all you broadband users...

I've been with Wanadoo for about 7 months now on the basic 1mb/2gig download limit.

I've generally abused the download limit since I got it, but was sure that they cant accurately measure my monthly usage.

However, I got a letter today saying that last month I exceeded my monthly limit by 43gig (yes 45gig total..very naughty :lol: )

They said If i dont get it down next month they'll cancel the contract(which is good in a way as its a 12 month contract).

I currently pay £17.99 a month, does anyone use anyone faster/cheaper services?

Thanks,

Jason

I use PlusNET, been a long time member, since 2003. Although it is only the 512Kb line, on a 160Mbps Pipeline with 50:1 contention.

Loving the service.

It's 21.99 a month.

CGI and FTP storage space up to 250Mb. Unlimited email addresses. It used to be uncapped but now there is a limit although unreachable for the average user.

My monthly usage is around 8Gb, but you can have 30Gb at peak time on the "Fair Usage Policy" and up to an extra 200Gb off-peak (on a 2mb line).

Check it out see what you think. :D

http://portal.plus.net/features/usage_guide.shtml

Sorry guys, just a little question for all you broadband users...

I've been with Wanadoo for about 7 months now on the basic 1mb/2gig download limit.

I've generally abused the download limit since I got it, but was sure that they cant accurately measure my monthly usage.

However, I got a letter today saying that last month I exceeded my monthly limit by 43gig (yes 45gig total..very naughty :lol: )

They said If i dont get it down next month they'll cancel the contract(which is good in a way as its a 12 month contract).

I currently pay £17.99 a month, does anyone use anyone faster/cheaper services?

Thanks,

Jason

Using AOL got a 2MB line with unlimited usage. Fast and good service, can be a pain in the :tsktsk: with regards to them using special tcp/ip settings etc.

J

I presume your bit-torrenting?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links