Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300 Free Flow Cat

Mr Morse

ah........

ive noticed though that identical items do have different P/N depending on which car its on........in the Toyota range

if anything it will only be the Actual CAT itself thats different.....

whats really needed is to try swapping the section, with a 200, if they fit it wont matter then as the one dave has done for the 200 is free flowing steel anyway.......i know the pipe bore is the same

ah........

ive noticed though that identical items do have different P/N depending on which car its on........in the Toyota range

whats really needed is to try swapping the section, with a 200, if they fit it wont matter then as the one dave has done for the 200 is free flowing steel anyway.......i know the pipe bore is the same

Makes sense - wonder if Dave will take it back if it doesn't fit

ah........

Makes sense - wonder if Dave will take it back if it doesn't fit

or ask dave to send you his normal cat section and see if it fits :D

The cat for the IS200 is up for £285. IS300 is similar (if not the same) and should be a similar price.

I've asked Dave Prolex if he can send me his standard cat from the IS200 for me to try on the 300, which'll make life a lot easier 'coz then we can all fit the same cat.

Benefits: Power (to be confirmed by Neil.macdonald8's dyno results)

Drawbacks: Money! It dosen't affect the emissions, Dave's IS200 passed the MOT

I have an IS300 cat section on mine.

The biggest difference is the lambda sensor place, I had to modify the sensor cables.

It seems that the IS300 one is slightly shorter than the IS200's surely due to different engine/manifold

The biggest difference is the lambda sensor place, I had to modify the sensor cables.

It seems that the IS300 one is slightly shorter than the IS200's surely due to different engine/manifold

Sooo.. :blink:

What's the verdict?

Does the IS200 cat fit the IS300?

Any mods required?

ive got one already so count me out..

why do yo need five dear boy,, you sorted a little gruop buy out have ya.. what make of pipe are these..

you stil laitn told us who the manufacture of the pipes are...

Sooo.. :blink:

What's the verdict?

Does the IS200 cat fit the IS300?

Any mods required?

Yes, you will have to mod the lambda sensor wireing loom and maybe get an air / fuel ratio modifier (HKS S-AFR, Apexi S-AFC ...) because of the new location of the sensor

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links