Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Bt Installing Help

This is the connector you need to use, it attaches to the Nokia box. The rest of the wiring is redundent.

From teh following image I deduce that the blue and red wires are the +V const and Acc connections, you might need to check which way round they are.

If you have the original instructions I believe they come with a description of the wire colours.

3_mute__nokia.jpg

The yellow wire is the mute and the black wire is ground.

Then if you recall the post I made on the 11 April to you about pin outs you will then be able to wire in your car kit.

Yup Bluetooth is the cleanest install...

I have the Nokia CK-7W (Nokia Bluetooth Car Kit), Scarface has the CK-1W which is more to his tastes apparently (but there again I have seen his taste in wimin too :lol:)

I fitted mine in just to the side of the radio (there's a gap between teh facia and the bar that holds the radio unit.

I think Scarface has his tooked in the far side (near side wing) next to the glove box.  I looked on mine and I already have a box with a big heatsink on in that location so it would have been a no go for me to install there.

THere is a few posts in teh electronics, audio and video section detailing which pins on the radio are the mute etc. 

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...=radio++pinouts

There is also rummour of a TMUTE pin (may need another search for that)... as it might solve the problem of the CD not pausing when the phone mutes the radio.

HTH :)

I hope there is enough info there, short of actually coming to where ever you are and holding your hand there isn't much more info I can give you! :lol:

OMG... :lol:

I am sure your on a wind up.........

Which bit of the following post do you not understand?

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...radio++pinouts#

The pin outs are there, there what I have mine wired to. If you are in any doubt, give up trying to do it your self and pay someone please.

OMG... :lol:

I am sure your on a wind up.........

Which bit of the following post do you not understand?

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...radio++pinouts#

The pin outs are there, there what I have mine wired to.  If you are in any doubt, give up trying to do it your self and pay someone please.

#

sorry for all this bother but i am new and learning

if i am rite i have no stripped down the leds to this

Picture.JPG

and according to this

Pin Number - Colour (Solid/strip/bar) - function

* 1 - No connection

* 2 - white/none//silver x2

* 3 - green/none/silver x 2

* 4 - blue/orange/sliver (but may look green/brown/silver) - MUTE

* 5 - No connection

* 6 - red/blue/silver x 2

* 7 - No connection

* 8 - blue/white/silver

* 9 - green/none/silver

* 10 - blue/yellow/silver - Const +12V

* 11 - grey/white/silver - Acc +12V

* 12 - green/white/none

* 13 - black/none/silver

* 14 - no connection

* 15 - red/white/silver

* 16 - yellow/none/silver

* 17 - no connection

* 18 - black/none/silver

* 19 - red/none/silver

* 20 - brown/none/silver - Ground

i need to put

1) red wire to pin number 10

2) Blue wire to number 11

3) Black to any no connection

4)yellow to number 4

and i ignore the other two at the bottom of the picture

You need to connect the black to a ground connection somewhere near the installation.

The two at the bottom of the picture look like the old MIC and SPEAKER connections. (the 3.5mmm jack plug is the speaker.).

If you have a seperate speaker and a seperate mic then you can ignore the ones in you photo.

You need to connect the black to a ground connection somewhere near the installation.

The two at the bottom of the picture look like the old MIC and SPEAKER connections. (the 3.5mmm jack plug is the speaker.).

If you have a seperate speaker and a seperate mic then you can ignore the ones in you photo.

k ya i thought they were speaker wires i have the speaker that comes with it so will use that one

so the other wires r in the right place

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links