Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need some help, please!

Rez

Hello everyone, I am 20 years old and i have just bought a brand new IS200 with sat nav, its platinum ice colour with exmoor interior.

I want to increase the power any suggestions what is recommended first to do i have to do it bit at a time as i cant afford it otherwise, i'll style it afterwards, just want to increase power at the mo!

Welcome to the club and congratulations on your new car ...

First thing to do is sign up for 'Gold' membership.

Believe me, 25quid shelled out for 'Gold' will more than pay for itself in discounts if you're buying stuff.

Worth noting that your car will get a bit more 'oomphy' once it's done a few thousand miles .... noticeably so.

For a big power hike, you need a supercharger - obviously :)

But that's about 4k once fitted so may be out for now.

Exhaust is always a good starting place and HKS is a popular choice here.

Also look at Peco - reasonably priced and looks nicer than the crap i remember peco used to produce years ago.

TTE, Remus and others also do IS exhausts ...

Then there's filters, plugs etc which may provide small gains.

Nothing much in the intake department yet.

You might wanna have a chat with TDi in Barking.

I'm sure Mark will give you some tips on a good order to approach things.

Good luck - have fun

Originally posted by Usually007I suggest you click on the TDI advert at the bottom of the page.

This is good advice - TDI have an excellent reputation in these parts.

another good idea would be to look into becoming a Gold Member of the club.

It is only £25 for a year - and if you are seriously considering modifying your car, a gold membership will entitle you to a whole raft of decent discounts with the companies who sell the sort of kit you'll be buying.

It's really easy - just click on the Go Gold button below anybodies post

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links