Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Dead flies.

bigsul

A little late in the year, perhaps, but I seem to have found that elusive solution to the endless task of rubbing dead flies off my car.

Now some of you may know this, so humour me, please.

I have this polish called 'Mer'. I bought it last year for chrome and metal cleaning really. I was cleaning out the shed recently, was pretty bored and read the bottle, it says that it cleans off fly's, bird lime and all that. I Gave it a go, and guess what, it works. Hardly any elbow grease involved at all. I've tried allsorts before and this is definitely the best. :wow:

Also works as a good wash and shine if you put a bit in your wash bucket.

No I am not on commission ! ;)

Cheers ......... bs :P

p.s. I have gone Gold, WooHoo !!

Another trick is to get a standard sponge and put it inside a washing machine powder net that you get free with every box. Does require some elbow grease.

So now your car too, can get deep down cleaning, and now removes stubborn stains such as flies. ;)

best option i used where you simply wipe the flies straight off... .. no elbow grease either

I use back to black ... back to black is clear as we all know.. spray this across the front of your car neat (do not wipe)... travel a few hundred miles and then simply get a rag and wipe those suckers off....

I used this technique on the first day of JAE.... wiped off perfectly.

You know the admin makes sense! :lol:

Originally posted by Administrator

I use back to black ... back to black is clear as we all know.. spray this across the front of your car neat (do not wipe)... travel a few hundred miles and then simply get a rag and wipe those suckers off....

Hypothetically, if you 'forgot' to apply back to black, what would you use to get the flies off ?

bs :P

Post number 43. Rooster that is !!

Originally posted by thegooseman

I use the wife to get them off while I put my feet up.

You know what they say :

" If she don't drive it, she won't clean it. "

Actually, the Wife drives her own car and never cleans that either !

Never let someone who has no respect for a decent car, drive it. It will only be brought back dirty, curbed, scratched and full of sweetie/ crisp packets with an empty petrol tank.

Cheers ........ bs :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links