Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Alarm System

:angry: Hi, is there anyone out there who could give me some advice on the alarm system, when setting the alarm with the remote after about 10 mins the alarm goes of for no reason,i have had the sensor replaced and had it checked out by Lexus Bromley and they said there was no problem, the funny thing is it only seems to go of when parked on the drive in front of the house, never anywhere else !!!!

I cannot see what the problem is, would parking near the house set up some sort of reaction,my computer and broadband are in the hall near the drive ???!!!!

Cheers, Phil.

:angry: Hi, is there anyone out there who could give me some advice on the alarm system, when setting the alarm with the remote after about 10 mins the alarm goes of for no reason,i have had the sensor replaced and had it checked out by Lexus Bromley and they said there was no problem, the funny thing is it only seems to go of when parked on the drive in front of the house, never anywhere else !!!!

I cannot see what the problem is, would parking near the house set up some sort of reaction,my computer and broadband are in  the hall near the drive ???!!!!       

Cheers,  Phil.

Got the same problem here mate next doors bmw alarm keeps going off for no reason only when its outside his house!!!

My lexus will sometimes not open after it has been parked up for a while, but i only have this problem up to yet when it is outside the house :duh: :duh:

And two other neighbours are all having same sort of problems with there remote fobs unlocking and opening.

No masts have gone up recently in the area so we are all getting abit baffled :duh: :duh:

Webby

a lexus fob is 433 mHz

Other item on a car that use this are tire pressure monitors that transmit roughly every 30s.

some small toys use this as well as other wireless security systems

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links