Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

FEW Licence Saved By the Brakes

Mitch

last nite while going to codsall wolverhampton from walsall a BMW 320 compact pulled next to me at the lights. after the lights the 2 lanes merged into 1 and i was on the right hand lane.

this guy was lookin at me then he turned to the lady in the passenger seat and said something coz she leaned forward staring over and looking at the car then he looked back over and laughed.

ok then first bmw to race since i had the car. lookin at the lights they change and im gone when it hits amber. i bust it coz i gotta get ahead to get in the lane as the right merges into the left slam first, second just hit the lane right before him. look in the rear view and he dnt look impressed (bet his lady freind was though:smilegrin:) he's right behind me so i decide to go nice and slow as there is no room for him to overtake me anyways haha. i see the road opening up ahead so i bust 3rd gear (watching it doesnt go over 4000rpms) then switch to 4th. he cant keep up and im doing 70mph in a 50 dual carriage way. go under the bridge and i it changes to a 40 zone and a camera is right there on the left hand side i slam on the brakes and it drops to 30 easy with no problems.

funny thing is though bmw guy goes past and gets flashed hahaha

moral of the story........ I WIN!!!!:

IS has amazing brakes

Excellent! Good one Playa. Funny thing is, I got a BMW a good one like that a couple of years ago on the Bath Road near T2 Heathrow. I was driving a Honda Prelude VTech, BMW-man was in his 3 series trying to race, I stormed ahead and hit the anchors just before the speed camera, and watched him sail past me thinking he'd beaten me, then watched as the camera flashed twice :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links