Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is Stands Bad On The Road

Hi, i noticed that my car is floating on the road when i go faster than 50 miles per hour. I mean, when i turn my steering wheel side to side it looks like if i turn it a little stronger i might turn around or roll over. I didn't notice that when i had Dunlop SP9000. Now i have Toyo Proxes 215/45 RZ17. PSi 33 all tyres. Alingnment is good

Any suggestions? Or am i just paranoid because of problems that i had in the past?

Thanks

I've found little difference in comfort with Eibach lowering springs. If anything they seem more comfortable, except when going over speed bumps.

Alingnment is good

Are you sure! sounds like classic "oversteer" to me.

"Oversteer", can You explain? As i remember it was the same before alignment and after it. Done alignment few days ago. Car reacts slowly to quick steering wheel turning or smthng. It feels like the rear wheels also turns with front ones. It would be normal if it were winter tyres 185/65, but on 215/45 it looks strange!

Alingnment is good

Are you sure! sounds like classic "oversteer" to me.

"Oversteer", can You explain? As i remember it was the same before alignment and after it. Done alignment few days ago. Car reacts slowly to quick steering wheel turning or smthng. It feels like the rear wheels also turns with front ones. It would be normal if it were winter tyres 185/65, but on 215/45 it looks strange!

Best thing to do is have a read in my site My Webpage geom the info explains what the angles do and there affects.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links