Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quickshifter - Will It Fit?

Andy_F

Hi guys, just spent the day at Rotorstock today (great fun) and I am tempted by a B&N shoft shifter kit - however, the box says for IS200's 2000 onwards, and mine is a 99. I thought they were all the same? Will it fit?

Also saw Matt and Zee's cars - looking very sexy lads. Its really tempting to start doing some major mods to mine! I also saw a blue modified sport with Tom's 4 spokes on it that I didn't recognise as a members car - but was it? I ended up getting relagated to a car parking field and Matt's and Zee's were right out the front. :crybaby:

Hi guys, just spent the day at Rotorstock today (great fun) and I am tempted by a B&N shoft shifter kit - however, the box says for IS200's 2000 onwards, and mine is a 99. I thought they were all the same? Will it fit?

Also saw Matt and Zee's cars - looking very sexy lads. Its really tempting to start doing some major mods to mine! I also saw a blue modified sport with Tom's 4 spokes on it that I didn't recognise as a members car - but was it? I ended up getting relagated to a car parking field and Matt's and Zee's were right out the front.  :crybaby:

Any where I can see pics/ read reviews of the short shift. Loved the shift on the MR2, is it similar?

Also saw Matt and Zee's cars - looking very sexy lads. Its really tempting to start doing some major mods to mine! I also saw a blue modified sport with Tom's 4 spokes on it that I didn't recognise as a members car - but was it? I ended up getting relagated to a car parking field and Matt's and Zee's were right out the front.  :crybaby:

yes it will fit

hope it was mat and zee`s cars looking sexy :ohmy:

sounds like dazza`s blue is turbo was there

b and m shifter

transforms the sloppy is gearbox, enables super quick changes and altogether a more positive feel

Great, thanks for the info Baz.

Come to think of it, I do remember seeing some boost gauges inside - so that must be it! It was looking very nice, all the nice cars made me feel jealous about how standard mine is. It just sounds silent!

The cars were looking very nice parked up next to each other, the monster really is a beast. Unfortunately, I cheacked back a few times throughout the day and never ran into the elusive owners, would have loved to have had a chat though.

Quickshift is a MUST have item on the IS200/Altezza.

However. i did have a B&M on mine and it was very stiff and un-refined. I did get used to it, but then u tried a TRD quickshift and wow you can't even compare the two. TRD feels smooth like stock but with the shorter throw.

If your thinking of Quickshift look no further, TRD!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a TRD quickshift and have to agree its definately a great mod to have.

I've also driven Gord's car with the B+M quickshift and thought that was good also.

Out of the two i'd pick the TRD, but then i'm biased :D

Adie

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links