Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Thieves

eXOBeX

Was upstairs earlier (on LOC, actually), heard a commotion downstairs.

Went out to see four scallies taking off in a white transit (J970 ANW - eBay verified). Turns out the first noise I heard was my mastic gun (that was hanging on the back door handle) falling to the floor (because they tried my back door!), also got them on CCTV trying the door handle on the Rover 220 Tomcat parked in my drive.

Cops are out looking for the van now, they've got printouts from my CCTV too! Back door handle's bagged up for fingerprinting. Rover's now in the garage, boxed in with a double-immobilised Carina II.

B*****ds!

Daft thing is, there was a £15,000 GS parked in front of it, and they left that alone!

They wouldn't have got far with the Rover anyway - it's TRIPLE-immobilised (alarm, immobiliser and a totally f***ed car Battery that only puts out 9.5 volts!)

Sorry to hear this, little f**kers are everywhere nowadays. Glad you got the CCTV, makes all the difference. I had a similar problem with little bstds previously, nicking my wheel centres. Luckily like you I have CCTV and local bobby knew who they were straight away and after a quick arrest I got the centers back. My son (18), told me that word gets round and local trogs stay away now.

Hope they catch 'em and locals get the message to stay away.

Failing that, chasing them down the road with a 14 inch machete works too, a local resident near me did this recently at 4am, he hasn't had any trouble since. :ph34r:

Oh dear, talk about s****ing on your own doorstep...

Just spotted the van parked in a side street about half a mile away, outside the druggie flats!

Failing that, chasing them down the road with a 14 inch machete works too, a local resident near me did this recently at 4am, he hasn't had any trouble since.  :ph34r:

Spreading rumours that where you used to live, one of the local thieves set off out to break into your house but "never came back" :unsure:, that would probably make them think twice, too...

Oh dear, talk about s****ing on your own doorstep...

Just spotted the van parked in a side street about half a mile away, outside the druggie flats!

Dial 9 9 9 now before they get away!!! or come round to mine and i'll get my friend to lend you a certain 14" impliment. :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links