Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Children Arrested On Attempted Murder Charge

What is the world coming to when mere children are arrested for the attempted murder of a 5 year old

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/4601961.stm

:crybaby:

Its deeply distressing when anything happens to a child my heart goes out to the parents because if i were them despite the age i would be wanting blood.

The problem is should they be found guilty they will be put into a youth prison then because of the nature of the crime given new identities and homes etc the same as Jamie Bulgers killers

I think its time society took a long slow look at itself, i don't know if its just me but it seems standards and morals are slipping everywhere this week it is this last week it was an 11 year old a parent let sleep with her boyfriend. It looks like the fall of civilisation will be apathy before we even get to WW3

What is the world coming to when mere children are arrested for the attempted murder of a 5 year old

Its deeply distressing when anything happens to a child my heart goes out to the parents because if i were them despite the age i would be wanting blood.

The problem is should they be found guilty they will be put into a youth prison then because of the nature of the crime given new identities and homes etc the same as Jamie Bulgers killers

I think its time society took a long slow look at itself, i don't know if its just me but it seems standards and morals are slipping everywhere this week it is this last week it was an 11 year old a parent let sleep with her boyfriend. It looks like the fall of civilisation will be apathy before we even get to WW3

Death by apathy, stupidity and liberalism----couldn`t agree more.

Its a shame we can`t nuke the planet and start again.

But certainly i take an active dad approach to parenting----let my boys do what they like, within boundaries, and then if they cross the line i go off like a demented drill sergeant (like those soldiers on that upcoming bootcamp show).

Believe me it works a treat, so much so that other parents at school have wanted me to come round, becuase all it takes now is one stern name call and i get total compliance!!!!! :D Don't get me wrong, we still b&gger about and have fun, play consoles, transformers, slides etc etc etc.............but there is no way on gods green earth will i let my kids turn into uneducated, ill-mannered, vacuous hoodies.

And that, i think, is where we get situations that frighten us parents to death... the lack of active parenting.

Society, in other words other people, is beginning to scare me..... :shutit:

Death by apathy, stupidity and liberalism----couldn`t agree more.

Its a shame we can`t nuke the planet and start again.

But certainly i take an active dad approach to parenting----let my boys do what they like, within boundaries, and then if they cross the line i go off like a demented drill sergeant (like those soldiers on that upcoming bootcamp show).

Believe me it works a treat, so much so that other parents at school have wanted me to come round, becuase all it takes now is one stern name call and i get total compliance!!!!! :D Don't get me wrong, we still b&gger about and have fun, play consoles, transformers, slides etc etc etc.............but there is no way on gods green earth will i let my kids turn into uneducated, ill-mannered, vacuous hoodies.

And that, i think, is where we get situations that frighten us parents to death... the lack of active parenting.

Society, in other words other people, is beginning to scare me..... :shutit:

thats the same approach that i take with my kids and i am in the military and have booked the loud voice out too :D

Problem is alot of people think that disciplining your children is a form of cruelty or for some obviously too much hassle.Unfortunately those that do teach right and wrong are getting to be a minority. Those that do have a brain in their heads realise that discipline is part of caring and as terandcam says i don't want my children to grow up to be louts who i am ashamed of. We all want the best for our children so we try to teach them the best values its the ones that don't who are failing their kids

What's the world coming to ?

WHAT is it coming to .......

You can't even walk down the street without looking behind you.

You can't look at anyone without them saying "what the fu*k are you looking at?"

Attitude? - peoples attidtude stinks, selfish people ........ robbing others.

You can't leave your home un attended ?

Government ? politics ................. always made to suit them selves.

Crime statistics? - at it's lowest ........ well they are NOT ( I know the truth about the REAL figures) and beleive me, crime is NOT down like they claim.

Kids, just plain rude ............. wanting to fight each other......

Why can't we all just get along ?, why can't we all just be freindly with each other ?

Why does there have to be war?, crime?, Freud ? ........ WHY.

What is the world coming to ? .......... it's what WE as humans have done, humans are to blame for what this world is coming to................

anyway...... I'm going to go and curl back up in my little corner ......... :crybaby:

And cops like Scarface can't do a thing about it.

Why?

Because a clip round the ear will cost him his job. His hands are tied.

Same goes for teachers. When I was in school (late eighties) the threat of the cane kept most of us in line. I avoided getting caned (just). What do kids have to avoid these days? Tell a teacher to f**k off and there's nothing he can do about it. When I was in school you'd instantly get a belt off the teacher, be hauled off to the head's office, probably get caned, your parents told and you'd probably get a belt off them, too.

Here's my proposal: the LOC Rent-A-Thug Service.

Teachers having trouble with an out-of-control, bullying little git? Ring the LOCRATS helpline. We'll send a local LOC member to the school. You just point out the offending pupil, LOC member walks up, punches him full in the face and walks back out of the school. "Must've been one of the parents" is all you need to say. Pay via PayPal. Discounts available for taking out gangs of five or more.

Well, heaven forbid either of my kids turn out bad, but y'know what...if they did it would be mine and my husband's responsibility, not the schools, not the governments etc.

That's why I have a sneaky suspicion we'll be ok....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links