Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Induction Kits

T7RY B

What are the differences between these, induction kit and CIS closed intake system

and what are the benefits?

KN Apollo

K&N Typhoon

As far as I know, the Apollo system is slightly more efficient as it is closer to the throttle body and therefore promotes more efficient air flow. Slightly higher power gain - 9.3bhp against 8.5bhp for the Typhoon on the IS300.

Downside - dunno but it lacks the bling factor :zee:

hey guys, i have an IS200 Sport with a powerflow exhaust and want an air filter/induction kit for it to improve performace and growl, but don't know where to find any, i have looked in many places and even asked in-store and people keep saying there arn't any. I'm sure iv heard some of you guys say you have them though..So does anyone know where i can find one and for how much please?

Thanks, Jak.

hey guys, i have an IS200 Sport with a powerflow exhaust and want an air filter/induction kit for it to improve performace and growl, but don't know where to find any, i have looked in many places and even asked in-store and people keep saying there arn't any. I'm sure iv heard some of you guys say you have them though..So does anyone know where i can find one and for how much please?

Thanks, Jak.

Seeing as you are in Manchester try Performance Heaven in Bredbury Stockport.

They do S/S exhausts,wheels,alignment, induction kits ,suspension etc.

Ask for Mark and mention me.He is prepared to give discount to LOC members.

A link has gone up in the discount section for Goldies.

0161 430 2200

What are the differences between these, induction kit and CIS closed intake system

and what are the benefits?

KN Apollo

K&N Typhoon

As far as I know, the Apollo system is slightly more efficient as it is closer to the throttle body and therefore promotes more efficient air flow. Slightly higher power gain - 9.3bhp against 8.5bhp for the Typhoon on the IS300.

Downside - dunno but it lacks the bling factor :zee:

Cheers for the info Mike.

I can't find an induction kit for the RX anywhere! but was told the Apollo one would fit no probs.

£190 just for the cone ? ......... that's ridiculous !!!!!

I can get the K&N Apollo system supplied & fitted complete for £180

so is that a good deal?

Which system is the noisier growl, Typhoon or Apollo?

£190 just for the cone ? ......... that's ridiculous !!!!!

I can get the K&N Apollo system supplied & fitted complete for £180

so is that a good deal?

Which system is the noisier growl, Typhoon or Apollo?

Terry - the Apollo looks to be sealed around the filter whereas the Typhoon filter is open. IMO, I would therefore assume that the Apollo is quieter.

£190 for 9.3bhp (Apollo) against £180 for 8.5bhp (Typhoon) is more horses per pound!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links