Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Service Vouchers When Buying New Car

I bought a new IS 200 in March and was told that the 2Y free servicing vouchers would be sent it in the post. Its now June and I have received nought. Anyone else in this position? This is something I will mention in the feedback form.

I hadn't heard anything about the free servicing and I bought my car in April :huh:

Mind you, mine might have have been classed as used as it was registered with only 10 miles on the clock

I ended up buying 2 years service package for £440

Bugger, just missed that one then :crybaby: never mind, win some loose some eh

Looks like it could be worth a call to Lexus GB mate.

One thing I found out about is you get full RAC free for your other half as well. The dealer did not make that known, I found out on the web Lexus site and called chased it up

Purchased new IS200 Sport March 2004 including three years free servicing. Never received vouchers in post and when queried with dealer was told there was some problem with supply, but not to worry. Details had been entered on the invoice at the time and when car taken for first service this year there was no problem and ongoing arrangement was confirmed by Service Desk.

I got a free service deal with mine but I have no "vouchers".

What I did get was a document that needs to be produced at each service. Bought car in January 2004 but did not receive document until September which OK for my first December service.

I was told vouchers would be in the post in 2 weeks after purchase...and that they can be slow. Anyway, i am not too fussed as long as it is honoured but I will mention it as something that takes the shine out of a purchase that should be perfect.

• 3 weeks later...

I take back what I said about no vouchers.

I have just received in the post yesterday (28 Jun)

One - 'Lexus Service Package' credit card style plastic card.

White in colour with :

Registration No :

Chassis No:

Valid From:

Valid To: (or up to 30003 miles) yep 30,003 !

Sent from 'Lexus Service Package' based in Portsmouth.

Must be a new system because I've only had the car 18 months from new :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links