Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Think Bike !

Kremmen

Ouch  Took me a few seconds to actually see the bike

That's what the :tsktsk: car driver said.

:crying: That's shocking, the bike actually looks in better nick than the car, hopefully the rider went over the top and everyone was OK(but I doubt it).

Ouch  Took me a few seconds to actually see the bike

That's what the :tsktsk: car driver said.

:crying: That's shocking, the bike actually looks in better nick than the car, hopefully the rider went over the top and everyone was OK(but I doubt it).

to go that far in the bike must have been flying though hopethere were no kids on the back seat

to go that far in the bike must have been flying though hopethere were no kids on the back seat

That's right mate, even if the driver is totally at fault and pulls out on a bike doing 70 you still hope no-one gets hurt. Strange impact though, totally T-boned.Usually you'd say the car drivers fault but I know so many bikers who say"he/ she pulled out on me"(i said it myself in my younger days) but when you ask how fast they were riding over the brow of the hill on the blind bend they say "only 90 or 100".

Mind you it looks like a 106, the rider could have been doing about 30 for that amount of damage,they're made of cheese and tincans :D .

That's right mate, even if the driver is totally at fault and pulls out on a bike doing 70 you still hope no-one gets hurt. Strange impact though, totally T-boned.Usually you'd say the car drivers fault but I know so many bikers who say"he/ she pulled out on me"(i said it myself in my younger days) but when you ask how fast they were riding over the brow of the hill on the blind bend they say "only 90 or 100".

Mind you it looks like a 106, the rider could have been doing about 30 for that amount of damage,they're made of cheese and tincans :D .

Usually is the car driver at fault but is so hard to judge the speed of a bike, small target to focus on and IF the car driver sees you they don't realise how fast you can be travelling. Know the road you are riding on if you want to hack on, and always assume that at every junction some idoit will pull out in front of you.

It happens in cars, the other day some woman just drove out without looking and I was in the car FFS!

Still love bikes but have matured a bit.

That's not real !

The car had a shunt ......... and has been cut open by the fire brigade .... and some funny chap has come along and put the bike there ................. B)

I had a friend who while riding his bike hit a car in the passenger door when it turned in front of him.

He was awarded a 5 figure sum in compensation as the car driver had no insurance, had been drinking and failed to spot a bike comming towards him with its lights on.

his bike crushed the side of the car to the gearbox and basically only the door saved the driver, The car was knocked on to its side , my friend broke both his arms above and below the elbows and many ribs as his girlfriend slide into the back of him and pushed him into the roof of the car.

The bike was thrown 10 foot over the car ( big honda 900) He was thrown 20 odd feet over the car and his girlfriend a little further.

I have to admit when I managed to get turned around and back to the crash site I was sure he was dead. His girlfriend looked perfectly okay but was complaining of a sore calf and but looked okay and left okay when I patted her down but she did have very tight spray on jeans, so when the ambulance medic cut her jeans to check her calf, it sort of split open like mince and then started to bleed like you would not belive, there was no sign of any bleeding at all when we were sat with her. I brought up breakfast and the last nights dinner at this point.

Seeing the photo brought it all back won't wish that on anyone.

car driver had his wife and sprog in the back seat and all he could say was something to the effect he didn't see the bike comming

Bloody hell,

I was just going to bed until I saw that! On Saturday I start my motorbike course..... test on Weds.(Mid-life crisis dont ask ;-) . Dont think I'll be having sweet dreams now!

Was it a fake pic? :ph34r: Keep 'em peeled B)

Buzz

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links