Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

No Wonder Your P***d Off!

Scarface, how would you deal with this? on the road the front tyres were 50% down to the wire relative to the tyre width, this customer had concerns with the car and had made deliberate attempts with Lexus to solve an unknown problem, through no fault "directly" the owner was on the road with "killer" tyres, if you stoped the car how would "you" deal with this...

A car with two tyres down to the wire ?

Process, summons to court ................

3 points per tyre, and at least £120 fine.

But me personally ?

In this circumstances ...... it would all depend. Especially if the driver was a member of LOC :winky:

Scarface, how would you deal with this? on the road the front tyres were 50% down to the wire relative to the tyre width, this customer had concerns with the car and had made deliberate attempts with Lexus to solve an unknown problem, through no fault "directly" the owner was on the road with "killer" tyres, if you stoped the car how would "you" deal with this...

A car with two tyres down to the wire ?

Process, summons to court ................

3 points per tyre, and at least £120 fine.

But me personally ?

In this circumstances ...... it would all depend. Especially if the driver was a member of LOC :winky:

:D i know you would turn a L :D C blind eye once the real facts are avalible, but this case with "gadgeteer" his life and the warranty attitude goes beyond anything i have ever seen or read.

I am actually Mr X and I am overwhelmed by your response to my problem. Thanx guys !! I am awaiting a reply from the head of the dealership before taking the matter further (this depends on the reply of course !!) How do I initiate the small claims court option ? :question:

Why not "take" the tyres and get the manager of the dealer to "rub" his face down the wire, then say "nothing" is wrong with the geometry "is it"... :D "Dont" forget they put you in a position that could have cost you your "LIFE"

Name and Shame!!! Watchdog, Trading standards

:sick:  :sick:  :sick: 

too bloody right!!

call watchdog and make an official complaint to the hq.....

what delearship was it?

lexus birmingham tried pulling a fast one when i got my gs...

i paid 25 grand for a 1 owner car.. when i got the log book it had 3 previous owners.

that meant it was only worth aroun 18 grand....

i got right on the blower to em.... it took me 2 months.. got trading standards and watchdog involved and my solicitor... then they caved in and swapped it for a 1 owner car...

since then the lexus delearship has dissapeared...

main dealers these days aint what they used to be!!

very disspointing! :angry::angry::angry:

too bloody right!!

call watchdog and make an official complaint to the hq.....

what delearship was it?

lexus birmingham tried pulling a fast one when i got my gs...

i paid 25 grand for a 1 owner car.. when i got the log book it had 3 previous owners.

that meant it was only worth aroun 18 grand....

i got right on the blower to em.... it took me 2 months.. got trading standards and watchdog involved and my solicitor... then they caved in and swapped it for a 1 owner car...

since then the lexus delearship has dissapeared...

main dealers these days aint what they used to be!!

very disspointing! :angry::angry::angry:

I aggree, but Mr X owns this topic, if i were "HIM" i would display the picures here and name the dealer in question.... sadly without permission i cannot :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links