Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Channel 4, Weird *****

Colin P

i think some have disabilities too but i think by now some of them are inbred, maybe the problems are from years of incest

others i think are just plain wierd

interesting tv though..... back to brazil vs greece maybe

sounds like a place i studied for 3 years! Lowestoft in East Anglia, the most easterly point in England. not only a UFO hotspot but full of lots of weirdos, teenage moms, OAP's, not many middle aged folk at all and i'm sure i read somewhere that statistically in britain inbreeding is more common there than anywhere else!

i'm sure i read somewhere that statistically in britain inbreeding is more common there than anywhere else!

Ever been to Shetland or the Outer Hebrides?

The similarity of the populus is astonishing :blink:

:lol::lol: yeah, but thats where i started my cloning project mike!

It was like a comedy sketch - but in real life.

It is sad that these people are effectively ostracised from main stream society and can only have "normal" living in a remote village. Fair play to the guy who moved out and lived in his own flat though.

There are quite a few instances of the shallow end of the gene pool all around the country, a couple of notable ones are from some tower blocks in london because the council began forcible moving the tenants around the borough due to the fact that the majority of the tenants were related in some way and were at it like bunnies (this is probably where arsenal fans are bred :D).

One from a foreign country is probably without surprise Russia. After the collapse of the USSR quite a few of the outlying states were forgotton about because of their remoteness this LED to one town all of a sudden being completely cut off from its supplies and transport. As the years have gone on someone finally remembered them and went to see what happened, they found that the local population in trying to make the best of a bad deal had taken to inbreeding to maintain the population and probably for something to do too. There were lots of genetic disorders found a collective IQ that was poor for a loaf of bread and several cases of cyclopses :o

But i know where you are coming from with the east anglia references i live here and there are a few places where having 6 toes seems to be the norm and thats on each hand :P

Fair play to the guy who moved out and lived in his own flat though

That was one scary looking dude, especially when he walked. :o

Not as scary as his intellect and thought process though.

Come on though guys have a heart, most of these people were mentally handicapped or had downs syndrome, they weren't inbreeds.

If you wanna see inbreeding go to Calne in Wilts. I used to be a bouncer there and there's some weird stuff going on. You can't pull a bird unless you can prove you're related to her :crying: .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links