Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Off Topic/Random Disclosure

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is people always tend to sprint the first few steps when crossing the road ....... then start jogging ... and pace it down to a walk ?  :blink:  :duh:

Its other way with me, they look up and then start running, as I drop a gear - they drop a load !

A bit quiet tonight - no one slurping Stella or smoking skunk?

:excl: Skunk eh! it has been a while!!! Just looking at the STELLA supply,

looks like one will have to do the stella run before tomorrow night, only got one crate and me thinks that will be gone soon as I am very tempted to start on.

Hmmm, should I or shouldn't I? difficult decision. :tsktsk: it one won't hurt :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe: :D :whistling:

got my bubble pipe in the garage I got from Egypt might even give that a blast, :shutit:

:lol: just found four bottles of Corona.......................... and a lime in the fridge so might as well have one to be friendly :whistling:

Just topped up on the Tortoise today - it's on offer at Sainsbo's at the moment and I need to cut back on the G+T anyway, was getting too much like guzzling lemonade :blink:

Missus won't allow chuff in the house so that has to wait until I'm away on me travels - wikked stuff, grows by the roadside :hehe:

BTW my neighbour Andy with the Megane Turbo just came back from a 3 day Stag in Estonia - reckoned the wimmin were gorgeous! :winky:

Friday evening at last! This week has been sooooo frustrating what with one thing and another.......just poured myself an exceptionally large G+T :D

Looks like being a really good weekend so my new Porter cable polisher will have it's first outing tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to some stunning results!

Anyway, back to the G+T

I've just spent most of today hanging round in CDG airport Paris waiting for a flight to Lagos. Turned out that a cargo flight into Lagos had crashed on landing and blocked the runway, so no flights in or out. Fortunately none killed.

I gave up eventually and got a flight back home. :angry:

Was that in a private jet ?  :D

What, with the bunch of tightfists I work for? I'm in the back with the chickens and the goats! :lol::lol::lol:

It was however a good opportunity to absue Air Chance's hospitaility lounge for most of the day :D

What a screwed-up World we live in: The best rapper is white, the best golfer is

black, a landlocked country (Switzerland) won the America's Cup, the French accuse the Americans of arrogance and the Germans won't go to war. :duh:

i'm sure someone said they had blue dash replacement lights  :duh:

Fargo :question:

nah selling my memory is getting worse and my searching is positively inept

Had a look and cant find the post :huh:

Maybe it was deleted cos he's not an authorised trader :o

Maybe it wasn't even him that posted it :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links