Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Rx300 Interior Trim

kitty

Just changed my IS300 sports cross for a new RX300 which I'm very please with, BUT - the wooden style trim does nothing for the car IMHO, I tried so see if I could get the aluminum trim as the RX400h, but it doesn't come as an option.

Is there anywhere where I can get some aftermarket or can you buy RX400h trim anywhere?

thanks

My delaer (Lexus Glasgow) had someone that could cover the wood with leather...maybe something you could consider ?

Also, doubt trim from LHD cars will work on a RHD car, switches etc in wrong places ??

No idea how they do centre consule bit... you can always contact Lexus Glasgow and see what they say. Also guessing it will not be that cheap !

I also hate wood, though it is growing on me...slowly... I would have opted for aluminium / carbon given choice..

ahhhh... but I would not buy a BMW with wood...last BMW had a lovelly silver sluminium cube trim.... way nicer than wood !

Point is at least in a BMW you get a choice....and standard is not wood (which suits me)

Sorry the 'plastic' wood does nothing for me - the RX400h interior is far more classy - shame it's not an option for the 300 - once I find a way to improve with CF, aluminuim or leather I let everyone know.

Sorry the 'plastic' wood does nothing for me - the RX400h interior is far more classy - shame it's not an option for the 300 - once I find a way to improve with CF, aluminuim or leather I let everyone know.

Have a look at this. http://www.store.yahoo.com/lexusparts/rxmetcov.html

Not used them personally, but got the link from this site in the past, so somebody here may be able to vouch for them!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links