Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Scratch And Run

I was dining in a restaurant today while my car was parked in a bay outside in the east end of london. Lo and behold when I came out.... what do I see...this:-

Some punk drove around my car scratching the left hand side of the rear bumper. Scratches (3 of them) are about 7 to 9 cm long and the paintwork has gone.

Any idea what I can do about this. All suggestions appreciated

I dont think there is a lot you can do mate :angry:

Things like this really get my goat :tsktsk:

People who do things like this deserve a F****** booting up and down the street. I guess you can get a quote on how much it will cost to respray it. Dont touch it up as it will look a mess.

I dont think there is a lot you can do mate :angry:

Things like this really get my goat :tsktsk:

People who do things like this deserve a F****** booting up and down the street. I guess you can get a quote on how much it will cost to respray it. Dont touch it up as it will look a mess.

Ditto, should do what they do to your paintwork to their eyes.

Agree about the touch up though!!

Similar thing happened to me about two weeks ago.

The car was parked and when I went back out to the car there was a Rover 25 disgracefully parked infront of my car about 2 feet from the kirb and it was parked at a stupid angle too.

I checked my front bumper and, whadda ya know!! scuffs on the corner.

I left a note with two ten pence pieces inside saying the following.

"here's 10p towards your driving test cos you obvoiusly haven't had it yet, and here's another 10p towards rear parking sensors cos you obviously f*cking need them you TW*T!!!!!"

About 1/2 hour later I got a phone call from my sister saying that an OAP had just spent 10-15 mins trying to get into the car before even trying to drive. I felt guilty for all of about 3 seconds as a realised that if somebody is that bad at driving no matter who they are.....THEY SHOULDN'T BE ON THE ROAD IN THE FIRST PLACE :angry:

:sick: rant over!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links