Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Magic Man

Steven

I watched that David Blaine for the first time this evening... wow... I was gob smacked...

How does he levitate?

How does it bite that coin in half?

This guy has to be the best magician i have ever seen!

have you never seen him on the peugeot 206 advert? he throws a pack of cards at the car and the card that the person had chose sticks on the window -from the inside!!!??

hes **** ace, did you see his latest tricks?? one where he was stood on a real high thin pole for a couple of days without getting off it.

the other he trapped himself in a huge block of ice for bout 3 days wit no clothes on i think and came out fine!!!!

moms theory- hes the anti-*****, havent thrown that idea out the window yet either. have to wait and see if he tries to stop any wars etc

when he comes to the UK I shall definatly be going to one of his shows.

i was kickining myself wondering how he did some of those tricks

I did see him on the news with the pole and ice trick

Originally posted by Steve

I watched that David Blaine for the first time this evening... wow... I was gob smacked...

How does he levitate?

How does it bite that coin in half?

This guy has to be the best magician i have ever seen!

He is very, very good.

The levitation is simple - he just stands on the tips of his toes.

Its called a Balducci Levitation, and he does it very well.

Is he coming to the UK?

Originally posted by Jimmy Ten Toes

There was a definite gap under his feet when levitating and he can do it anywhere, so no wires or anything. Very impressive trick, just can't see how he does it!

he just stands on the tips of one toe.

The angle of the spectators is very important to ensure you cant see this.

Search Google for Balducci Levitiation?

even i can do the levitation!, simple, notice how he makes sure they're stood in the same place every time? keep one foot still and straight, lift yourself on the other, make sure straight foot hides other. piece o' pish! ha I bet pish isnt censored

that levitation is interesting... I do a bit of magic myself.. i can make a £5 note float in mid air! usually do it at christmas and annoy my family becasue they cannot figure out how i do it...

It can certainly earn you drink at the bar

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links