Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Be Careful Who You Pick On....

Fargo

nothin good bout that first vid,dude just waved his hands around as blocking technique and caught him with an punch which was too much of a swing to proper martial arts attack IMO

2nd one was good though,pimp got knocked the ***** out!!

bang - down you go

That's the way, Huggy bear will be fine too once his legs start working again.

The first guy's watched too many Jackie chan films I think, he went into windmill master mode :crying: . It worked for him though I suppose, i've seen worse. I'm surprised he wasn't dubbing himself in Chinese though.

The expert was in a different league though, worked the guy out and used "minimum force" Mint! ;)

nothin good bout that first vid,dude just waved his hands around as blocking technique and caught him with an punch which was too much of a swing to proper martial arts attack IMO

2nd one was good though,pimp got knocked the ***** out!!

when you get down to the nityt gritty a punch is still a punch however clean or scrappy it looks,,

when it comes to it, your not going to remember that technique perfectly,, your just gona execute it... and as that guy showed he didnt get hit and knocked that dude OFF his feet..

yeh ive seen that karate guy vs pimp before,, that demonstrates the power of a pre-emptive attack perfectly..

Had a go boxing and its amazing how many people "windmill" under stress ( me included) .

Its the hardest thing physically I have done, 3 rnds going like a loon at another loon.

Claim to fame was it was a Brendan Ingles gym when Prince Nas was training.

I think the first vid was a lucky blow second was just class

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links