Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The plan is to spend about six to nine months in Europe. This is long enough to actually ship our own 2005 RX330 to Europe and tool around in it, particularly since the car is equipped with the navigation system. Of course, a decided advantage would be to have the European DVD.

Evidently, this is not a hot item in the US - local Lexus dealers have apparently no access to European part numbers; at least so I was told...

So here is my question: Would someone with a 2005 RX with Nav be kind enuff to let me know the part number of the DVD? Also, perhaps you could let me know of a Lexus dealer where I might purchase said DVD. If my understanding is correct, the Euro DVD covers the UK, the Nordic countries, F, G, CH, I, Benelux, etc.

I think that I am correct in saying this.

You need to contact " Lexus GB " not a dealer. They will loan you the DVD for the duration of your stay in Europe. You just have to return it by registered mail.

To buy it I think you would be looking at around $700. which seems an uneccessary expense for one trip.

I would drop an email to them first.

Terry

I agree, contact Lexus GB, the number must be on here somewhere. You leave a deposit by credit card, they loan you the dvd and you get the deposit back on return.

Any problems getting one, drop me an email and I'll see if I can sort it for you. :driving:

Lexus do not loan DVD nav discs.

The disc is available from any Lexus dealer, although they will probably have to order it (may take up to a week). It does cover the countries you mention.

Cannot be 100% that a Euro disc will work in a US vehicle and I doubt anybody will be able to confirm that either. You may have to go to a dealer first and try one from one of their vehicles.

Cannot be 100% that a Euro disc will work in a US vehicle and I doubt anybody will be able to confirm that either. You may have to go to a dealer first and try one from one of their vehicles.

Thanks for the various inputs. Actually, to try a DVD first by visiting one of the dealers is a great idea. I'll try that route.

BTW, the $700. version would be the DVD with systems files on it as well. I suspect (hope may be a better word) that I "only" need an update DVD, which in the US goes for about $250.

We'll see...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links