Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Buying Is200

Hey :)

I hope there is someone out there, who can answer some of my questions about LEXUS IS200. I am very interested in buying this car, but would like to hear if someone could shear there experience, about the car, with me....:)

Here are some questions:

- What is the weakness on the car?

- What should I look at when I`m going to buy the car?

- If someone have other experience, I would be glad you can shear it with me :)

The only thing i can say is BUY ONE NOW :)

I bought mine a month ago and it was the best purchase I have made.

The only thing that worried me to start with was the fuel consumption, the position of the needle is rubbish, its scary :ohmy: when you accelerate you see the little needle just fly down to about 5mpg.

This link will tell you what to look for

Linky

So what you waiting for go get one now.

The only thing i can say is BUY ONE NOW  :)

I bought mine a month ago and it was the best purchase I have made.

The only thing that worried me to start with was the fuel consumption, the position of the needle is rubbish, its scary  :ohmy:  when you accelerate you see the little needle just fly down to about 5mpg.

This link will tell you what to look for

Linky

So what you waiting for go get one now.

Thanks a lot :)

mediocre acceleration, high gas consumption, problematic stereo.

inspite of the above, I still bought one and am loving it .... so that should tell u somethin!!! (you only asked for the weaknesses .. so i'll spare u from the massive list of strengths =) ).

"BUY ONE NOW" seems to be the key phrase eh :P?

Little did know about this site before I bought mine in November last year so I bought mine blind sigthed so to speak. Not looked back since. Its my pride and joy!!! (When its clean :P )

alloys arent looking great due to corrosion and the odd scuff mark..... :whistling:

But other than that, have been impressed by the car. MPG is no worse than any other 2 litre car I know of in the same class.

Had a BMW prior to the IS200 and my word its a dam sight better!!

Just picture yourself in one, and think of the smile it will bring! :D

:driving:

Welcome to LOC!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links