Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Where To Buy

I currently run a TT supra with BPU+ mods approx 400 bhp at the wheels. Whilst at JAE this weekend I was informed that there is a TT lexus with the same 2jz-gte engine in it as the supra. I need more seats and a bit more room in a car but still want that seat of the pants performance. What sort of expenditure would I be looking at to buy one of these beasts? Are they easy to find? Lastly where would I find one and some tech specs etc about them?

I guess you are talking about a Aristo V300 which is like the GS300. There are a couple of members here with one.

Have a look in this forum:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...hp?showforum=66

Series II (1998+) sell for around 10k +. Series I, which shares many parts with the Supra MKIV, is cheaper although there are less around.

Right I've found a couple at traders. So questions is a 96 car on 61k miles completely stock auto a good buy at £6995? Also theres a modded ie kitted and alloyed stainless exhaust tein coilover tinted windows auto with 64k miles on a 92 plate for £6495 available as well. thoughts on this please.

A couple of things the gearbox is it the same auto box as the mkiv supra? Brakes are they the same as the UK spec supra or are the the smaller J-spec supra brakes or are they individual to the lexus? Are there any manual vehicles around? there is an 800 bhp (I'm a bit cynical on that figure but it has a big single) manual 6 speed available and I have to say I'm tempted but is this potentially a nightmare car?

Right I've found a couple at traders. So questions is a 96 car on 61k miles completely stock auto a good buy at £6995? Also theres a modded ie kitted and alloyed stainless exhaust tein coilover tinted windows auto with 64k miles on a 92 plate for £6495 available as well. thoughts on this please.

A couple of things the gearbox is it the same auto box as the mkiv supra? Brakes are they the same as the UK spec supra or are the the smaller J-spec supra brakes or are they individual to the lexus? Are there any manual vehicles around? there is an 800 bhp (I'm a bit cynical on that figure but it has a big single) manual 6 speed available and I have to say I'm tempted but is this potentially a nightmare car?

Hi,

It would be wise to get a RAC or AA report before buy what ever car your interested in as parts are expensive to replace.Im told that the mk1/mk2 Aristos are all the same running gear as the TT Supra,just in a 4 door saloon shell.The brakes would be import Jap spec as the Aristo is a imported model.

Remember that you will have to know whats been done to any modded car so your insurance will be valid.

As to the 800bhp Aristo sounds tempting,but bet its real laggy around town.

Good luck with buying one.

Cheers chips.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links