Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Shoes For My Baby

hey guys....

I had to tell you all that i finally got my baby some new shoes.... After months of deliberating and switching from tte to oz to *** knows..... I finally decided to get some 18" Lexus sports alloys.... I think they suit the car really well and really just beef it up, without looking too much.

Matthew at Lexus Teeside sorted me out a treat. I got the alloys wraped in pirelli P zero rosso tyres, brand spanking with center caps for £155 plus VAT each. The tyres are worth that alone... bargain....

Lexus Reading were charging me £325 for the alloy wheel alone....

anyway got them on yesterday and now i need to see dr bones....

hey guys....

I had to tell you all that i finally got my baby some new shoes.... After months of deliberating and switching from tte to oz to *** knows..... I finally decided to get some 18" Lexus sports alloys.... I think they suit the car really well and really just beef it up, without looking too much.

Matthew at Lexus Teeside sorted me out a treat.  I got the alloys wraped in pirelli P zero rosso tyres, brand spanking with center caps for £155 plus VAT each.  The tyres are worth that alone... bargain....

Lexus Reading were charging me £325 for the alloy wheel alone....

anyway got them on yesterday and now i need to see dr bones....

Thats a cracking deal the best deal ive seen up to yet was £225 per wheel with the same tyres, do you know if they have anymore left at that price.Me tempted indeed i am!!!!!!!!!!!

Webby

They sorted out the alloys for £155 each plus VAT, I got a set of four, as my bank balance cant take any more modding.... I was told for the spare i would need to get a compressor kit as the wheel is too big for the tyre space... so i might pick one up in a couple of weeks.

the wheels i got were six spoke, a lot of the guys on here already have them.

Really? Something doesn't sound right there mate, what problem are you getting? I it that the radius of the entire alloy is too big or is it that it won't fit all the way down? This is a stupid question but has the locking nut thing been removed from the wheel well?

You should be able to fit a full 17 or 18 inch alloy plus tyre into that space...

The car hasn't had an accident or something has it?

Really? Something doesn't sound right there mate, what problem are you getting? I it that the radius of the entire alloy is too big or is it that it won't fit all the way down? This is a stupid question but has the locking nut thing been removed from the wheel well?

You should be able to fit a full 17 or 18 inch alloy plus tyre into that space...

The car hasn't had an accident or something has it?

i have removed the locking bolt, it did fit in before and i used the spare for a bit, and just recently i cant get it to fit... it might be that i have too much tyre pressure.... i reckon i can get it to fit, i was just too tired to play around with it after i changed all four wheels

That's cool then mate, thought it might have been a serious problem :lol:

Do you find that the ride is better with the 18's?

yeah the ride it brilliant... i really impressed with them. I have had it lowered 30mm with tte springs from prolex and with the new wheels its amazing. I need to get down to wheels-in-motion to get my geometry set up, as that was a problem before i got the new ones.

thats a spanking price for those wheels :D especially as you say you got P Zero's on there as well, tyres practically worth that on its own

My local dealer said they had a deal on them a while back, about £100 more per corner tho.

My car came with those 18's with one in the spare wheel well, so surprised you can't get one in :huh:

Matthew at Lexus Teeside sorted me out a treat.  I got the alloys wraped in pirelli P zero rosso tyres, brand spanking with center caps for £155 plus VAT each.  The tyres are worth that alone... bargain....

Can you supply any contacts to get a price like that?!? Could they ship the wheels?? I would go gold asap ...

Tazzz78

Can you supply any contacts to get a price like that?!? Could they ship the wheels?? I would go gold asap ...

Tazzz78

He will ship the wheels to you for £50 Extra

I have seen a few prices now ..... ?

Can some one tell me what the FINAL price would be ..... for 4 of them, incl VAT and delivery ?

and how long is this on for ................... ta ! :huh:

I have seen a few prices now ..... ?

Can some one tell me what the FINAL price would be ..... for 4 of them, incl VAT and delivery ?

and how long is this on for ................... ta ! :huh:

£778.50 i think he said to your door :D as long as he can get them he said :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links