Rolling Road Day 12th November 2005

Steve

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

will probably come along to watch but my car is too standard to slap on the rollers! :crybaby:

Jason :P

Don't let that stop you Jason, I'm putting mine on, not becuase it's modded but I'm interested in what the BHP is.

Ooo iv put my name down, is it ok to come if your a new member? as it'll be interesting to see what power im getting, altho i think some places have problem getting a decent reading from the auto box?!

is there a link for janspeed with directions? (i know its only just down the road but im good at getting lost :hehe: )

steve

p.s. i guess its not to late to put me name down?

Ooo iv put my name down, is it ok to come if your a new member? as it'll be interesting to see what power im getting, altho i think some places have problem getting a decent reading from the auto box?!

is there a link for janspeed with directions? (i know its only just down the road but im good at getting lost  :hehe: )

steve

p.s. i guess its not to late to put me name down?

I sould think is ok mate.................steve should be along soon to tell you if its ok or not, as he is the one who set this up :winky:

woohoo!

Well have been looking at the map an know the road its n, but cant place there being an industrial type park there? :eerrrmm: guess theres 1 way to find it!

near stonhendge? would that be amesbury then?

steve

woohoo!

Well have been looking at the map an know the road its n, but cant place there being an industrial type park there? :eerrrmm:  guess theres 1 way to find it!

near stonhendge? would that be amesbury then?

steve

warminster :crybaby:

Steve, not going to be able to attend mate, the car just failed the MOT on the ball joints and emssions, haven't got the cash to get this sorted just yet, more important bills to get out the way first. :blush:

Payments can be started by paying by paypal to the following paypal address post-1293-1130185154.png

wheres the link ???

read the image bazza.. you will see the paypal email address.

yep read that

but no link

c`mon make things easy for me, im getting old remember :P

Payments can be started by paying by paypal to the following paypal address post-1293-1130185154.png

wheres the link ???

yep read that

but no link

Whaddya mean "getting old" :whistling:

wheres the link ???

yep read that

but no link

Whaddya mean "getting old" :whistling:

i went shopping in burtons today ! :blush:

how old man is that ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk