Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hello Everyone,new Lexus Owner Here Need Help,plz

is200joe

Hi everyone there, I ve just bought my Lexus is200 about couple of weeks ago, she has bit scratchs and paint faded on the front and rear bumpers , was dropped down in a local motor bodyshop for paint respray work but that guy already done twice until today the color match still not right,been told by that guy said because its 3D pearl white color, not normal paintwork so very hard to get the color match right :crying:

He asked me leave the car there on monday for third time paint spray ,but g od knows he can sorted this time or not?! :blush:

Is there anyone knows somewhere near Preston Lancashire can do proper car spray job and can guaranteed color match after job finished?

Many thanks mates :winky: :)

Hi welcome, i know a garage in manchester that do work for lexus manchester (MCR) Are very good. just had the bonet done on mine (plat ice) very good job, but they are in Glossop  :D both are not cheap but you do get a very good job done  :D

Thanks m8,Can I hv the address or numbers please m8? Price is not main point,dont want waste anymore time really....

My car is Pearlescent white and the exact match is hard but I had mine done  by a guy called Nick at the BMW bodyshop in Bolton.

Did a great job on the front spoiler.

Terry

Williams Bolton BMW Bodyshop

Olando Bridge, Orlando St, Bolton, Lancashire BL2 1DU

Tel: 01204 399633 Classification: Car Body Repairs

I hv found this result from internet yellow page, is this one right?cheers m8

Welcome to LOC mate :D

Have to agree with Gordon the garage in Glossop is top standard :D

Hv found these results from yellow page,can you pointout which is right one please mates:

Prestige Motor Bodies (Glossop) Ltd

01457 861179 Brookfield

Glossop, SK13 6JF

10 mi E - Directions

Glossop Motors Ltd

01457 864129 Dinting Vale Works

Dinting Vale Business Park

Glossop, SK13 6LG

11 mi E - Directions

Reliance Garage (Glossop) Ltd

01457 853222 1 Turnlee Rd

Glossop, SK13 6JS

12 mi E - Directions

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links