Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Emblems

jasper

I have been trying with no avail to get hold of some black pearl is200 badges. Midas have quoted £195 which is abit much for me to pay. I've looked at getting normal ones from Lextacy in the states for $25 but cant open an account as im in the uk (sent em e-mail but no replies). So does anyone know of anywhere else to get black pearl or cheap standard ones (if they can be painted)?

i personally would get standard ones from lexus and either spray them or get someone to spray them

midas £195, i have had two sets from them and can vouch that the coating will last about a year !! ...if you are lucky, avoid big time

What about the plating fellas who do the work for Lexus, they should be able to do Black Pearl, that would probably be the cheapest option?!

May even go down that route myself to retain the IS200 badge....

won the item that cous3 posted, however 8 minutes before the auction ended I received this message from another e-bay member (who dosent know me): -

Question from viperbryian

The emblem you are bidding on warsh off in the rain. They are cheap immitations. Don't buy.

Respond to this question in My Messages.

wtf?

won the item that cous3 posted, however 8 minutes before the auction ended I received this message from another e-bay member (who dosent know me): -

Question from viperbryian 

The emblem you are bidding on warsh off in the rain. They are cheap immitations. Don't buy.

Respond to this question in My Messages. 

wtf?

Sounds like either he's trying to put you off bidding so he can win them himself, or that he's had a bad experience with the seller and is trying to warn you that the product is rubbish :blink:

This is from the sellers feedback mate:

junk, bought vehicle emblems, rain made coating come off no response from seller

Buyer pwill ( 33) Aug-13-05 20:19 7981664150

Emblems tarnish and color rubs off. Doesn't respond to emails

Buyer viperbryian ( 223) Aug-12-05 15:12 7975187028

Jasper......Damn that don't sound too good mate!!

Contact the 2 buyers who left negative feedback for this seller (easily done by going through the "contact member" part of Ebay) and ask what the exact problem with these emblems was/is?

If the answer is that they are cr*p, then don't buy them..........better off having 1 negative feedback against you than losing your money on shoddy goods..........plus you can always add to any negative feedback left and explain :duh:

Sorry mate, I thought these would be okay for you.

Keith

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links