Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharging An Engine Over 80000 Miles

vinokirk

I'll be having some of those hoses soon too mate, hope they're ok :D

Manchester meet is this weekend Owen, been in Notts tonight in Hooters with Zee :lol:

Then popped up to meet Mike, Prisca and Mark and we went to a little bistro for some grub after they fitted those dark headlights to my car!

I'm lost when it comes to anything like that pal :lol:

I'll be having some of those hoses soon too mate, hope they're ok :D

Manchester meet is this weekend Owen, been in Notts tonight in Hooters with Zee :lol:

Then popped up to meet Mike, Prisca and Mark and we went to a little bistro for some grub after they fitted those dark headlights to my car!

I'm lost when it comes to anything like that pal :lol:

:offtopic:

What the headlights look like? Piccies please!!!

I miss JAE Aido! I wish it was next month! I cant wait to see ye all again!

Mark got some ace pics tonight, I'll take a couple tomorrow too :)

There is one pic of each fitted to the car at once, one new, one old, so you can see exactly what the difference is :D

Would like nice on yours mate ;)

I've been searching for the page I once read about Eaton servicing and can't find it anywhere, just see that they say that they have seen them doing 100,000 miles...

Magnuson only warranty theirs for 3 years / 36.000 miles - basically they're an Eaton reseller and also do remanufacturing etc.

In fact looking at their website turned up something interesting, but it needs a new thread :D

I'll be having some of those hoses soon too mate, hope they're ok biggrin.gif

Manchester meet is this weekend Owen, been in Notts tonight in Hooters with Zee laugh.gif

I'm lost when it comes to anything like that pal laugh.gif

Where do you live aido?oters is great!! We'll have to meet up when i get my Lex all done! you going to the jap show at santa pod?

As others have said mate - you will be fine. I supercharged mine at 87/88 and it is now on 128. Not missed a beat.

You do a lot of miles mate, you fitted yours after me didn't you!? You'll have to think about the SC service soon at TTE, think that's due at 60k?

Over the last 4 years I have averaged 45k per year mate. Running around in my other halfs car at the moment while my car is getting some work done. In the last 5 weeks I have put 4028 miles on her car.

Mines got a big 130K on the clock, supercharger is still wet behind the ears, but not had any probs so far - sweet as a nut!. I got advised to get my cam belt done before hand so don't know if that may become a weak area once charged. Good luck anyway sure you won't be dissappointed :D :D :driving:

Where do you live aido? im in Lincoln, I go to notts quite often! Hooters is great!! We'll have to meet up when i get my Lex all done! you going to the jap show at santa pod?

We usually have some sort of Notts micro meet once every week or two. The next official mini meet is on October 5th:

Midlands Mini Meet - October

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links