Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

M1 Convoy To Dr Bones - 25th Sept

Mr Morse

Meeting points for the Northern and Midland guys heading down the M1 to Watford:

Leicester Forest East Services (between J21A/21 @ 07:15

Mr H

Mr Morse

Matt_Cook

then on to Newport Pagnell Services (between J14/13) @ 08:00

AD77

Lee_Iceman

If you can find your way to Newport Pagnall services, TomTom can get us the rest of the way.  My IS is standard tho so we'll have to stick to the limits  :D

It doesn't matter if you're standard or not, you'll still get up to 137mph :winky:

I've been to see Tony before and vaguely remember where it is. Get to Watford centre and follow the one way round to the left and STS is just down on the left..

Tony is this correct :question:

Yes.. follow the ring road 2nd from left lane, near to the bottom end of the Harliquin shopping centre, the left lane turns off. continue in your lane and follow the prompts for the 'Moat house and Watford Museum' this will peel you left onto Lower high st, STS is on the left dead opposite Watford Jaguar.

Guys

If anyone is going to be late / can't make it / gets lost........07952 163401

BTW I'll be in the red Starlet  :lol:

Or Me 01923 234666. Look for the Watford Museum sign posts ( Brown ) Lower High street, or 'The Moat house', then Watford Jaguar, I am dead oppersite on the left...........good luck.. :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk