Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I know !!!... The detail looks brilliant. I'm just about to order a 'real' one in Astral Black as well so I thought a matching little one sitting in the living room would look good !!! :D

I've just e-mailed them to see how much shipping to Blighty will be. (Can't find any stockists over here yet but I'll keep looking)

The Ed.

I know !!!... The detail looks brilliant. I'm just about to order a 'real' one in Astral Black as well so I thought a matching little one sitting in the living room would look good !!!  :D

I've just e-mailed them to see how much shipping to Blighty will be. (Can't find any stockists over here yet but I'll keep looking)

The Ed.

auotoart are very good

a few places do them over here, and i imagine most will order them in, however you will have to convert the $ into £ at 1:1 to get a likely price :crying: , is cheaper and easier to order from usa

I found those models last night, ordered two from the US straight away - the silver one is almost identical to my SEL that i picked up last month.

Anyway, They are to be released at the end of this month/beginning of next!

I think it could take a while for them to filter over to shops here - the distributor for auto art is not supposed to be great over here.

Had to order my black is200 model from belgium!

Anyone seen an RX model yet?

they're not available yet but heres link for when they are:

http://www.dropdeaddiecasts.co.uk/index.as...ducts⊂=LEXUS

you can always try the dealers as they get certain models in to display

Thanks gandolf - The US price is 75 bucks (on offer) so by the time you factor in P&P and maybe Her Majesty's Rip-Off Import Robbery I guess £49.95 is about right!

I will contact them and see when they expect them.

Cheers

The Ed

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links