Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Speaker Sizes...?

Andy IS200

Hi all, just a quick question. Got an IS200 SE 1999 With front component speakers in the doors and on the rear shelf I think they are 6x9's.

Anyone know what size the front components are in my car and can anyone confirm they are 6x9's in the rear.

Also I dont want to change my stereo as I like the standard lexus 6cd changer in the front, however I want a sub of some sort, anyway of installing one using the standard headunit?

Thanks

Fronts are 6.5" mids in the doors, 1" tweeters on the mirror/doors backings.

rears are 6x9s.

You can have a sub if u use a speaker line convertor to RCA, then a sub and sub amp.

anyone know where the instructions are to remove the amp? i serched for 'amp' but it came up with nothing at all! also rear speaker removal

Remove the passanger side kick trim

Remove the glovebox

Volia...

not that hard really..

yea liek Am says, think it's two (or four) bolts holding it on and you'll need to remove the two connectors at the back

e2_1_b.JPG

thats the amp incase you didnt know?

Hey fellas found a deal for a twin 12inch vibe sub box with 2 12inch vibe subs and a 1000 or 2000 watt amp (not sure if its vibe).

How hard would this be to rig up to the standard Head unit, would it be better to run all the speakers through the big amp or just the sub ??????? i will be getting other speakers but after the sub i think ???????????

CHeers

It's Elisha Cuthbert, Mike. She hasn't done any nekked shoots - that's from the FHM shoot I think? Maybe Maxim - it was one of the lads mags :D

Some bigger pics here:

http://images.google.com/images?q=Elisha+C...G=Search+Images

Erm NO THATS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I fecking wish)

Ahhh but adio many celebs havent done nude photos but i can find all, you probably know which site, ill post a few fakes up for you mike he he he. Any way any anwsers for my first question

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links