Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Mkii Aristo Questions

gavinl

Hi,

I am currently a Supra owner looking for a replacement for current my daily driver and the idea of a JZA-GTE in a saloon car is very appealing :)

Can anyone help with a few answers, it's quite tricky to find out anything unless you read japanese :D

Can anyone confirm the diffences between the V300 model and the Vertex version? (I'm leaning towards the basic V300 if the price difference gives me enough to retirm the seats and buy new rims/brakes)

In particular I'm concerned about the brakes....Are the brakes the same on either model? .....will the Supra UK spec setup fit under the 17" Vertex wheels?

Does anyone have a picture of a MKII with the 18" GS300 wheels?

Does the V300 non Vertex have the ARS?

Any good/bad importers I should bear in mind?

Anything else.....

Thanks in advance , GavinL

PS Anyone in the Gatwick with an Aristo?

Hi Gavin,

Funny seeing you here ;)

The brakes they come with (on all models) are the J-spec setup. UK's will fit fine, but not under the standard wheels. So you can either fit a set of the UK wheels or upgrade to the 18" Lexus ones :D

The V300 Turbo has ARS yet, Vertex spec or not.

Importers - well you cannot buy an import because there is no model report for them so you have to buy privately or from a dealer second hand...

If you want to give a call anytime about specs etc please feel free, 07960 033 044

Gaz.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links